Me on my dad's 2008 Black 6-Speed Corvette Z06

codemaster94

My dad took this photo today (12/5/10) of me. He took his car, parked it in the middle of my high school's parking lot, got on the band director's tower (that explains the angle; at my school, the band director has a tower in the parking lot so he can overlook the band while we practice; I play percussion, btw), and snapped some photos. He didn't give me all the photos, but some are on Facebook; I just don't feel up to grabbing them right now. Maybe tomorrow.I'm wearing a stainless-steel black dial Fossil CH2600 watch, "Drug Free Begins With Me" wristband, Ray-Ban Light Tortoise/B-15 XLT 2140-954 model sunglasses, a White Aeropostale V-neck shirt, a Black Burk's Bay jacket, American Eagle's Relaxed Fit Pants, and White Rocket Dog slip-ons (no socks of course)Anyways, now that my rambling's over, here's the photo (perfect Vice look :cool:):Eingefügtes Bild

Hmm' date=' hmm, HMM! (the sound that Tubbs makes when he sees a nice lady…) :rolleyes::clap:[/quote'] I go along with you... hmm, hmm, HMM!! Cool Look, codemaster94 :thumbsup: