GREAT TO SEE THE FORUM BACK ONLINE!!!!

Maria714

I am soooo thrilled to see the forum is back online. YAY!!!!:D:)I have been keeping an eye on the site since it went down, & have been keeping the Vice Members that I have as friends on FACEBOOK, updated on the Forum's status!!!! GREAT TO SEE THE FORUM BACK!!!!:clap::thumbsup:

Absolute. I figured out today' date=' a life without this board isn´t possible :)[/quote']That's why I have been trying to get a hold of all the "Vice Members" that I could get a hold of on FACEBOOK.... to keep them all updated on the Forum's Status. Hopefully I got to them all & they will be showing up soon.

Guess I've missed something here... :confused: What happened to the forum' date=' it didn't work or what?[/quote']No Cheetah!! The Site was unavailable for a good portion of the afternoon/evening yesterday & into today. But luckily it is back up & hopefully will stay up.:)

• Administrators

We had some trouble with our server. Don't know what went wrong but after rebooting the server everything looks ok now.

We had some trouble with our server. Don't know what went wrong but after rebooting the server everything looks ok now.

thanks Caipi, and greetings again to you. :clap:Rgds,S-B

No Cheetah!! The Site was unavailable for a good portion of the afternoon/evening yesterday & into today. But luckily it is back up & hopefully will stay up.:)

I was lucky not to be home at that time, then... :D I'm glad it's okay now. :thumbsup:

It's really good that I was very busy today, had no time to log onto the Internet and that's why I didn't notice that the forum was down - it would definitely drive me crazy! :D It seems that I'm addicted to it and I wouldn't know how to look for you, pals, if this site disappeared for good! :cry:I really like it that Miami Vice quotes on the main page appear both in German and in English now - thank you!

• Administrators

It was actually nice to have the day off! :pC'mon now, did you really think it wouldn't be back?!

That was why we did it :D :D :p

ROFL KaeptnCaipi!!!!:):D But next time a heads up would be nice!!!!:D I was actually worried to death about the Forum not being available, & went as far as messaging all the Member's that I could get a hold off to notify them & keep them posted as to when the site was back up.I KNOW, I KNOW....I didn't have to do it....but just wanted to help out if I could.

Guest kleine miss jackie

@coop:please, what is the meaning of the word 'withdrawls'??sorry, never heard before!by the way, nice to see you coop, hope you're doing great, hm?

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

I was saying that I'm addicted to this site, so I was going thru addictive withdrawals. Here's some definitions...(Medicine) the period a drug addict goes through following abrupt termination in the use of narcotics, usually characterized by physical and mental symptoms (withdrawal symptoms)withdrawal (wth-drôl, wth-)Discontinuation of the use of an addictive substance. The symptoms of withdrawal include headache, diarrhea, and tremors and can range from mild to life threatening, depending on the extent of the body's reliance on the addictive substance.(Don't you feel sorry for me now?)

Guest kleine miss jackie
I was saying that I'm addicted to this site' date=' so I was going thru addictive withdrawals. Here's some definitions...(Medicine) the period a drug addict goes through following abrupt termination in the use of narcotics, usually characterized by physical and mental symptoms (withdrawal symptoms)withdrawal (wth-drôl, wth-)Discontinuation of the use of an addictive substance. The symptoms of withdrawal include headache, diarrhea, and tremors and can range from mild to life threatening, depending on the extent of the body's reliance on the addictive substance.(Don't you feel sorry for me now?)[/quote']@Coop:No, I didn't feel sorry for you, I share your feelings about this site, I guess... :D;)Thanks for explaining it to me, now I understand the meaning of the word :thumbsup:In Germany we say:

'Auf turkey sein':);)

you should have used some replacement therapy :D

It's impossible' date=' this forum is irreplaceable! :D(I've just came home from work and instead of cooking some dinner for myself and for the only dog that I have left, I just [b']had to log on here and check what's new. Crazy!)

It's impossible' date=' this forum is irreplaceable! [/quote']I'm not a doctor and I don't know the medical term :D :DMaybe "substitutional therapy"? :confused: