Next GTA could be at ... Miami

jpaul1

Hi all , i just came across that info that is still right now more some rumor but it seems that next GTA could be a kind of vice city 2 and so , could take place at Miami . my feelings right now are difficult to describe . as you know i love Miami city a lot and being able to walk or drive around a full 3D Miami it's the dream that comes true . GTA IV was a full modelized NY and so , if a VC 2 is made it'll logically take place at Miami . well as i said they are rumors only but it seems that there are some good chances it happens that way . i canno't imagine what it could be if they modelize some of the glades , key west or the bahamas with the GTA IV graphics . and they have obviously the potential to do so , they have the engine and the money . put some good 80's radios and you get the game of the century with no doubtEingefügtes Bild(found web)

I'm a bit reserved about doing things which were made so perfectly in the past. GTA Vice City was done so brilliantly that it might be dangerous even to touch the subject. Still, Rockstar has never failed me and I'm sure they won't!

Personally I'm hoping for a darker storyline more akin to GTA 3 with a more ruthless main character this time around. This "Misunderstood man who doesn't want to kill people has to due to (insert family problem here)" stuff from San Andreas, Vice City Stories and GTA 4 is really getting tiresome and is very un-GTA.GTA is (or should I say was) about you as the player to play various gangs off against one another, exacting revenge on those who try the same thing on you then after everyone's done annihilating each other taking the top of the cake for yourself, I would love to see that return to the series, they could do it like Vice City and give the main character a few friends on the side to help out along the way but enough with the "Misunderstood Man" stuff. GTA was originally influenced by movies like Goodfellas and Scarface, now it seems to be going down a Robin Hood track.

I loved VC so it would be just great if it really happens that the next GTA is Vice City 2!But I am still not really convinced... I pray for it!The 80's feeling of VC was really awesome...:klatsch:

I'm afraid that GTA VC 2 is just speculation.I read on many sites that the possible locations of GTA Vare Hollywood, Tokyo and Moskow,Miami,Berlin,...and many more. Much indicates Hollywood but didn't took San Andreas place in L.A.?-So it all could be possible but to talk jet about Vice City 2 as the most probable candidate would lead much too far.

I hear you agent 47, but what can we do? People nowadays want drama, family affairs and complex issues from their games. I loved the first three gta games just because they were fun to play, not because the main protagonist had to make a decision between helping his cousin or going on a date.

I hear you agent 47' date=' but what can we do? People nowadays want drama, family affairs and complex issues from their games.[/quote'] This sounds almost like a season five episode. "You're having a child with my ex-wife? Well that's just terrific."

• 1 year later...

Looks like we might be visiting Vice City again after all if this is true.http://www.gamespot.com/news/grand-theft-auto-coming-to-playstation-vita-report-6364921

A new Grand Theft Auto title--Vice City Nights--is in development for the PlayStation Vita, according to a product listing page at United Kingdom retailer Play.com GTA is heading to the PS Vita, according to Play.The listing has since been yanked, but Eurogamer was able to capture a screenshot of the page. It suggests the game will carry a €39.99 (about $50) price point.No further information regarding Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights is available, and as of press time, Rockstar Games had not responded to GameSpot's request for comment.If Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights is real, it will be the second new Grand Theft Auto game from Rockstar confirmed as in development. Grand Theft Auto V was announced in October, but no release window or platforms have been offered for that game.In addition to Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights, the retailer posted listings for PS Vita games Monster Hunter Portable 3, Tales of Innocence R, and Final Fantasy Type-O HD.The Monster Hunter Portable 3 product listing remains live on Play's website. If Monster Hunter Portable 3 comes to the PS Vita, it won't be a total surprise. Capcom Europe COO David Reeves said in July that the Monster Hunter franchise would "probably" come to the PS Vita.The other two listings are for titles that Japanese gamers might already be familiar with. Tales of Innocence R launched on the PS Vita in Japan in January, while Final Fantasy Type-O previously appeared on the PSP.GameSpot has contacted Capcom, Square Enix, and Namco Bandai concerning the supposed product listings. As of press time, no responses have been provided.Sony is holding a Web broadcast on Friday, March 9, where it will unveil new PS Vita titles. No specific games have been confirmed for the event, but Sony previously said it has 70 new titles in development for the new portable.

If this turns out to be true then ...:dance2:

Sorry guys but Vice City Nights for PS Vita seems to be a fake!Please read the update:http://www.gamespot.com/news/monster-hunter-portable-3-coming-to-playstation-vita-report-6364921The upcoming GTA5 for PC and consoles looks to be in Los Santos ( kind of L.A.) again!http://www.rockstargames.com/V/So unfortunately i guess no Vice City for uns....:thumbsdown:

Sorry guys but Vice City Nights for PS Vita seems to be a fake!Please read the update:http://www.gamespot.com/news/monster-hunter-portable-3-coming-to-playstation-vita-report-6364921So unfortunately i guess no Vice City for uns....:thumbsdown:

Don't know what to say ... just ...

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

Whoever made this fake ... :evil: Crockett and Tubbs will be on the lookout for the perp!