I made this song. Critique?

codemaster94

I got bored, and I downloaded a synth program called FL Studio, and you can play a lot with it. I made a 2 1/4 minute song out of it, and figured people would want to hear it. It sounds like trance, because it's my first time using the program.Here's the link (I'm sure y'all have seen the photo before; it's me on my dad's C6 2008 6-Speed Black Chevy Corvette Z06): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59DZd7LAH6c&fmt=18I HIGHLY RECOMMEND WATCHING IT HIGHER THAN 360p, TO HEAR THE QUALITY!!!

Congrats on putting that all together. Does that program come pre-loaded with sampling? I have no idea how one of these work. I'm assuming you play piano, any other instruments? I would love to synth it up for some new wave revival band, but poco skills to contribute... electric trumpet or cowbell.

Answers to your questions

Congrats on putting that all together. Does that program come pre-loaded with sampling? I have no idea how one of these work. I'm assuming you play piano' date=' any other instruments? I would love to synth it up for some new wave revival band, but poco skills to contribute... electric trumpet or cowbell.[/quote'] Hi, thanks for replying so fast. Yes, it does in fact come pre-loaded with sampling. I'm a self-taught pianist, and I'm a percussionist at my school. I've been a percussionist for 5 years.

Too busy for my taste, but an interesting and different sound for sure. Needs a good melody thrown in IMO. This opinion has been brought to you by someone with no musical talent. The only thing I can play is the radio.