OUR DEEPEST CONDOLENCES 2MORGEN!!!!

Maria714

Dear Administrators, Vicers & Vicerettes,It is with great sadness that I inform you all of the passing of 2Morgen's husband Rene. Rene passed away on December 31st after a long battle with Cancer. I have spoken with 2Morgen via email, and as you all can imagine she & her daughters are doing as good as can be.2Morgen, You have my most sincere condolences on your husband's passing. I know that this is an incredibly hard time for you & your family, but know that Rene is at peace now and is no longer suffering.I will keep you all in my thoughts & prayers so that you may receive the strength that you will need to deal with Rene's lost.We are all here for you 2Morgen in whatever you may need. You are not alone my dear friend.Maria

This terrible news struck me deeply, I do feel for you 2morgen and for your daughters as well. I know how it is to lose someone to cancer - I lost my parents (1997, 2010) and paternal grandmother (1986) this way. I still mourn my Mum and it's even getting worse now as the realization of this fact has just started sinking in but I still can't put up with it. Death of our loved ones is always untimely and nothing can really console us, perhaps only the thought that they don't suffer any longer... My deepest sympathies, 2morgen, remember that you have friends here, we are real people, not just virtual creatures. You can rely on us and pour your heart out whenever you feel like it. This forum has helped me a lot in my time of mourning and I know that it can help you, too. If you'd like to talk to me, feel free to do so, any time, about anything. I've been there, too and I know that many people here have also lost their relatives to this terrible, almost always fatal illness. We are here for you, remember that! Veel sterkte!!!

I'm still dealing with the loss of my father to brain Cancer in March. A spouse is amoung the very hardest. I'm sick with saddness on the loss of your husband. I know he must have been a good man if he had someone like you. You made him a better person, and made his life happier, and worth living.I'm so sorry this has happened to you. Those members who have lost friends, husbands, wives, parents have always known that they can rely on support from this site. We, and I are always here thinking about you. This may, or may not bring you comfort, but regardless, we care, and are here for you if you need it.There are no time limits. We are always here if, and whenever you want to be here.With my deepest, heartfelt condolences,-Coop

My deepest condolences 2Morgen! I don't know what i can say but believe me, we all thinking about you! And if you want to talk with somebody here - please do it! We are all friends and sometimes it can help a little bit!

• Administrators

Deep down I know there are no words that can remove the pain you feel in your heart right now but the old expression "time heals" comes to mind. Even though you never forget (and you never should) time does ease the pain. Until that day comes please rest assured you can lean on us. Condolences on your loss.

I'm very sorry to hear about the passing of your husband, 2MORGEN. Please accept my condolences and prayers for you & your family.

My deepest condolences to you and your daughters, 2morgen.I can only agree with what others have written before. We will all be there for you if you need someone to talk to.I wish you a lot of strength for everything that needs to be done now.Please, feel hugged from me.

Please accept my condolence for your great loss. I can imagine how you feel now. I lost my mother 8 weeks ago. She had also cancer. But I believe she is now in a better world and doesn't suffer pain any more. I believe that your husband is now in this better world, too.

Thank you!I don't know what to say. It means a lot to me.René was 43 and altough he was sick his dead was totally unexpected.He passed away at home on 31-12-2010.My childern (4 and 12) miss their dad terribly.My deepest sympathie to those whom lost someone to I find a lot of comfort in this song. I hope you will to.( sorry if my English isn't that good in this message)