DashN - working on a song and need some feedback.

DashN

Well done!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:I'm definatelly wearing some sunglasses too when i hear it!Sounds very tropical,80's...waves,sun,girls,that what comes to my mind.Maybe a guitar solo would fit perfect when you finish the full song...?

Hi all.I been working on a song and need some feedback on the song so far.http://www.box.net/shared/0isg6p4l88Cheers!

I see Palm trees, white sandy beaches, and pastel. :radio:South Florida. What a great tune to hear if in a helicopter touring MIAMI from the skys!I've always like your work Pal. :thumbsup:

Please keep us up to date about that great tune!Would be nice to add it to my summer collection i can hear at the beach.:cool::cool::cool:

I like it so far. I think of driving on a beach side highway. Definitely fast movement involved. The helicopter image, mentioned earlier, does fit it well actually.I think the 4 note progression at 00:35 to 00:41 could lose the fourth note until later in the song, maybe even the end. Then a break at that point for 4 or 8 bars where just the rhythm plays, before the piano melody starts. I'd like to hear that guitar at 00:05 a bit more too. You asked...:)What do you imagine about when you hear it played back?

What do you imagine about when you hear it played back?

Good question. DashN, what did YOU imagine when you composed it, or what do you imagine when you hear it?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi again.I was inspired by a photo of a friend of mine wearing sunglasses and that got me hooked on doing this song.Btw thanks all for nice words and advices. :cool:Cheers!

• 1 month later...

New song review and help neededExcellent so far DashN!! Definite "tropical 80's"Question ... Is there any way to download all of the cover tunes that you did. Maybe in mp3 format? I'd like to burn them to a CD to be able to play them in my car. They are FANTASTIC!!Thanks

Excellent so far DashN!! Definite "tropical 80's"Question ... Is there any way to download all of the cover tunes that you did. Maybe in mp3 format? I'd like to burn them to a CD to be able to play them in my car. They are FANTASTIC!!Thanks

Which ones are you looking for then?Here's a miami vice game soundtrack from the c64 version:http://www.box.net/shared/qzee02292jCheers!

Hi DashN,I apologize. I thought you were Dadrain Wilson. Oops! But I like your new song. Do you have others with the Miami Vice musical similarities?stone