Off-Topic Forum

Noogy

Instead, i tell you what you shouldn't add : an off topic section. Unless you want things to slip... Not like i wouldn't post in it if there was one, but it's a sure way to ahead straight to fights. Even though we are among ladies and gentlemen in here :evil:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richie Rich

• little miss dangerous

• timm525

• Noogy

Instead' date=' i tell you what you shouldn't add : an off topic section. Unless you want things to slip... Not like i wouldn't post in it if there was one, but it's a sure way to ahead straight to fights. Even though we are among ladies and gentlemen in here :evil:[/color']

Noogy, Look at the Forum Overview on the left side of the home page. At the very bottom is Off Topic, Film Fanatic, MV Personals, etc. ;)

Well thanks panda, what can i say? That's the second time you say it already so you must really be happy to see me. And yet we haven't had sex. So why are you so happy? LOL :psorry i'm drifting away here, back to MV-ws improvements.

• Administrators

sorry i'm drifting away here' date=' back to MV-ws improvements.[/color']

Drifting away doesn't matter any more 'cause I moved the posts to the off topic forum ;)

• Administrators

but it's a sure way to ahead straight to fights. Even though we are among ladies and gentlemen in here :evil:

Give the ladies and gents a chance, Noogy! ;)I guess Off Topic can be very relaxing as well.And: We have enough Mods in here to keep discussions straight and civilized. Let's just have fun. :tasse_prost:

• Administrators

Ok then. What she would start with : gay mariage and adoption' date=' abortion, firearms restrictrions, religion, politics? :)[/color']

O please ... these are already six reasons to blow the cover ... :DWhat about: Your favorite movie? Your best recipe - by the way: Do you already know PMT's cook book? ;)I know that the French have an excellent cuisine ... YOUR favourite recipe? :radar:

I think people are happy for the same reason I am. I did something tonight I haven't done in ages. LOLAs soon as I got home I got online and was actually excited to log in here and see whats up!!Shhh, I haven't even been to my site yet, LOLOL!!It's good to come in and see familiar friendly faces. Makes my night!!! :D

Ok then. What she would start with : gay mariage and adoption' date=' abortion, firearms restrictrions, religion, politics? :)[/color']

Noogy baby. Pick a topic. I love HOT topics.Eingefügtes Bild

I think disagreements on issues can be very healthy. The main problem at miami-vice.ugh was when actual Miami Vice discussions were censored via group bullying.

I can just tell by your choice of font color and grammar that I'm right and you're wrong on all 5 of those issues. Next!:D

I can just tell by your choice of font color...

Wrong Mr. Wizard :p .Fonts can't have a color, but text can. Woo hoo victory is mine.:dance2::funky::):D:dance2::funky::):D:xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:

I can just tell by your choice of font color and grammar that I'm right and you're wrong on all 5 of those issues. Next!:D

That's fine because your choice of avatar tells me you're wrong as well. :)and yet we still don't have a topic...

I propose that we specifically avoid all topics.9 Things Women Say (And What They Really Mean)(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up. (2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house. (3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with ‘nothing’ usually end in ‘fine’. (4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don’t Do It! (5) Loud Sigh: This is actually not a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of ‘nothing’.) (6) That’s Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. ‘That’s okay’ means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake. (7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you’re welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says ‘Thanks a lot’ - which is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say ‘you’re welcome’ . that will bring on a ‘whatever’). (8) Whatever: Is a woman’s way of saying F– YOU! (9) Don’t worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking ‘What’s wrong?’ For the woman’s response refer to # 3.

Richie' date=' those 9 are so true. :D[/quote']Stop the presses.I am going to have to take a moment, LMD. Just trying to absorb the enormity of the moment.So you officially say you agree with my statements:balloon:?If Yes, check here :checkbox:.We may have to nominate you as a member of the Secret Society of Guys, or something. Membership has its privileges, to be revealed at a secret special council.

• 2 weeks later...

Just for LMD, since you enjoyed the last one:The World's Shortest Fairy Tale Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer and scotch and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted. THE ENDThis one seems to end up in discussions of "What Men Really Want." Somehow, I guess they don't get that it is supposed to be a joke, and not taken seriously. In other words - you can do all that stuff, but you'll still be lonely, without a good woman's companionship. THE REAL END .