Looking for a quote...

CrockettandTubbs

Hey all...I've driven myself mad with this, for the whole of today. I'm looking for a scene I really believes exists, but I can't find it.I thought that there was a moment when Sonny Crockett was telling one of his many girlfriends (I thought it was Brenda, but apparently not) that when on the job, no one came before his partner...I was wondering if anyone could tell me whether or not I was making this scene up...it will be in Season One or Two because that is all I have seen?So yeah, something about his partner coming first or like being married or something?THANK YOU IF YOU CAN SOLVE MY PROBLEM, I'M TEARING MY LOVELY BROWN HAIR OUT HERE!

I was so convinced it was, but I have been through the episode and can't find it...unless I am missing something real obvious....thank you though for ensuring me that I was not making that scene up in the mad mind that I have, LGNLK, that's good. I am no longer insane. I like being un-insane!!!

I FOUND IT!THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH, you have no idea how much that has maddened me all day!Awww, good old Crockett and Tubbs. Buddies until the end. THANK YOU!!!

Apparently this is the dialogue you pals have been discussing in this thread :)Episode "Nobody Lives Forever"Brenda: You and Tubbs been partners long?Sonny: Not too long.B: Is it true that it's like being married?S: Well, not exactly. I mean, they don't give us blood tests.B: No, I mean that your partner comes before anybody else.S: On the job.B: Off the job?S: I can't remember the last time I was really off the job.B: Am I ever gonna be your partner, Crockett?S: Word is that I can be pretty tough to get along with.B: Gimme a chance.