Miami Twice...!

aly 7

About 30 minutes ago,myself and company booked our second trip to Miami.....We aren`t going until April but now I can`t wait to get there again...:D:D:D

About 30 minutes ago' date='myself and company booked our second trip to Miami.....We aren`t going until April but now I can`t wait to get there again...:D:D:D[/quote']FANTASTIC!! Make sure you bring a camera!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.:cry:

I know...sad but true.....I had to slow down on my postings ...Should have thought of it sooner.I`ll just have to take twice as many pictures next time..

I know...sad but true.....I had to slow down on my postings ...Should have thought of it sooner.I`ll just have to take twice as many pictures next time..

YEAH!!!!:thumbsup::dance2:

• 2 weeks later...

It'll be Miami Thrice for me this September. Although I'll be travelling with a friend who isn't a fan of the show, I'll still be able to get shots of the places I missed on my previous two visits to the city. I am counting down the days!

It'll be Miami Thrice for me this September. Although I'll be travelling with a friend who isn't a fan of the show' date=' I'll still be able to get shots of the places I missed on my previous two visits to the city. I am counting down the days![/quote']That`s fantastic...Hope you share your pictures with us......:D:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

These pix. are great...You got to alot of places we missed...We went on Ocean dr. on the last day we were there.Planning on dedicating a day to that area only....I actually saw some of your pix.a while back....Especially the ones from the opening of "No Exit"then and now......niiiiiice....

It can`t get here soon enough..

I'm going on my Cruise at the end of april. Still haven't booked it, but I will shortly.I'm going to Puerta Vallarta.

I'm going on my Cruise at the end of april. Still haven't booked it' date=' but I will shortly.[/quote']:dance2::dance2::dance2:Wacha waitin` for.?...:):):):)...get to bookin` pal....

These pix. are great...You got to alot of places we missed...We went on Ocean dr. on the last day we were there.Planning on dedicating a day to that area only....I actually saw some of your pix.a while back....Especially the ones from the opening of "No Exit"then and now......niiiiiice....

Thanks, Aly. I was fortunate to stay in South Beach & I found the best time to take pics was the early morning, before the crowds begin to fill the Ocean Drive pavement cafes. Some of those pictures were also taken on the Miami Preservation Art Deco walking tour which I loved. I'm hoping to stay on Espanola Way in September, though if I can get a good price on a seafront SoBe hotel - especially one linked to MV, like the Winterhaven where I stayed before - then I'd go with that instead.Hope you and your friends have a great time there again!

Thanks' date=' Aly. I was fortunate to stay in South Beach & I found the best time to take pics was the early morning, before the crowds begin to fill the Ocean Drive pavement cafes. Some of those pictures were also taken on the Miami Preservation Art Deco walking tour which I loved. I'm hoping to stay on Espanola Way in September, though if I can get a good price on a seafront SoBe hotel - especially one linked to MV, like the Winterhaven where I stayed before - then I'd go with that instead.Hope you and your friends have a great time there again![/quote']We`re staying at a hotel a few miles up the coast.....It was used as the Hollywood party in" Rock and a Hard Place"Last time we stayed at the New Casablanca .From my undrestanding a sceen from "Heart of Darkness "was filmed there(But don`t quote me).They are both on Collins,close to the Fontinbleau.I`ve got to tell you,we went in the middle of October.It is really quiet this time of year....After this April trip,We decided to go in October again...Hoping you have a great time on your upcoming trip too:D:D:D

• 1 month later...