"Inside Miami Vice"

mvnyc

Thank you very much! :)If someone have more documentaries from the Vice era, please post it!I just think we could have it more from the cast talking about the show, not only scenes from the episodes, but congratulations! :)

Funny, I don't remember the song "Hit me with your best shot" being in Miami Vice. Guess I'll have to find it now.I also don't remember Crockett being punched and falling backwards over the hood of the Daytona. Actually there were a few scenes there I don't recall.Great find!

Funny' date=' I don't remember the song "Hit me with your best shot" being in Miami Vice. Guess I'll have to find it now.[/quote']That song was used in MILK RUN in the Moya Gym.

Awesome footage from the time where the hole world was talking about that MIAMI VICE phenomenon!:cool::cool::cool:You feel the enthusiasm for the hot new show.Thanks very much mvnyc for sharing your personal collection with us!:thumbsup:

Just when I thought I've seen it all, ....Pretty cool. I've obviously seen all the tv show footage, but the behind the scenes stuff like the MIAMI VICE day in Chicago was Very cool!!The only thing bad about this is the narration by Elizebeth Ashley. I CAN'T STAND her non female voice. I wonder how many packs of cigarettes she smokes a day? :p Gawd, I can't stand her voice.

The only thing bad about this is the narration by Elizebeth Ashley. I CAN'T STAND her non female voice. I wonder how many packs of cigarettes she smokes a day? :p Gawd' date=' I can't stand her voice.[/quote'] I'm right there with you on that one, pal.

I'm right there with you on that one' date=' pal.[/quote'] Thank you. Couldn't they have chosen like a billion people with a better voice to be a narrator?? :rolleyes:I wonder if anyone else agrees?

Just when I thought I've seen it all' date=' ....Pretty cool. I've obviously seen all the tv show footage, but the behind the scenes stuff like the MIAMI VICE day in Chicago was Very cool!!The only thing bad about this is the narration by Elizebeth Ashley. I CAN'T STAND her non female voice. I wonder how many packs of cigarettes she smokes a day? :p Gawd, I can't stand her voice.[/quote'] The Golden Globe acceptance by EJO ia pretty rare as well...and the Museum and Stunt show pieces are pretty cool...I agree about Elisabeth Ashley, there were far better choices than her...but I guess they thought that smokey voice was sexy...

I don't know why you guys all disslike her voice?!? :confused:Okay...it's definately not a sexy voice and I don't want my girl to sound like that:), but from my point of view it fits perfect for that kind of dokumentary.She sound very 80's-female rocksinger-type.And btw: I downloaded the clips and uploaded it on my smartphone- For that MIAMI VICE feeling when I'm away from home!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

The Golden Globe acceptance by EJO ia pretty rare as well...and the Museum and Stunt show pieces are pretty cool...I agree about Elisabeth Ashley' date=' there were far better choices than her...but I guess they thought that smokey voice was sexy...[/quote']I LOVED the EJO accepting his award and saying "LT.Castillo does smile."!! Also Michael Talbott saying what his and John's wardrobe cost. :):)Pretty cool stuff!I CAN'T STAND her voice. When you smoke 14 packs of cigarettes a day, I guess having a "smokey" voice sounds about right.:):p

I CAN'T STAND her voice. When you smoke 14 packs of cigarettes a day' date=' I guess having a "smokey" voice sounds about right.:):p[/quote'] I think Pam Grier would've been a better choice to do the narration, given her connection to the show...

After my lovely daughter succeeded to repair the problem with my loudspeaker I, at least, could watch these great videos. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing them with us!:clap:

I think Pam Grier would've been a better choice to do the narration' date=' given her connection to the show...[/quote']Pam would have been great. Her voice is great. :thumbsup: