Need a suggestion

Beach_Vice

I'm feeling a bit stressed and I need a recommendation of a Vice episode to take my mind off things. Anything with great music or adventure or style. Thanks in advance.

All of them.....:D:D:DBut the one that always helps me is "Red Tape"..great element,great music,the scenery isn`t bad either(but this is also my personal favorite)"Freefall"is actually the only ep.that is hard to watch IMO ..No matter what the mood....It is terribly sad to relive the end of an era......

Oh yes!!!! :clap: Unfortunately I don't remember the name of this episode... somewhere in the season 2. Actually most of season 1-2episodes will do, IMO. From season 4 I would recommend "The Cows of October" - rather absurd one too, but funny, more like a comedy...

• Administrators
The one about hijacking a concrete mixer. It's SO absurd and funny! Each time I watch it' date=' I nearly I burst with laughter:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D[/quote']That would be "Made For Each Other"

Whatever works is a great episode and one of my personal favorites... May I suggest the 'Pilot', Brothers Keeper, episode as this is the beginning of something GREAT and what brought all of us here...:thumbsup::thumbsup:...Mike