Crockett OR Tubbs??

CrockettandTubbs

This is something I have wondered about for ages (and if there is a thread of this nature already, I don't know how I didn't find it, considering I have searched for it...)If you could save one of the partnership from a building rigged to explode (it was something I was writing a fanfic about...) who would it be? Would it be Crockett or Tubbs? And why?I'd choose Crockett; but it's close!Oh, and I just realised how morbid this is. :cry: It's light hearted, I promise, I just wanted to see which of the partners is preferred! Please don't incarcerate me...... :D

I heard that in situations of grave danger, human beings are able to do unbelievable things - like apparently a mother is able to lift a car if her child is under it. Therefore I'd do my best to save both of them as I wouldn't be able to live without Crockett's smile which still makes my heart melt and funny remarks made by Tubbs. I would come back to collect the rest of the bunch then, the girls with their handbags, Castillo and Larry & Swi. Still, I'd start with Crockett, that's for sure... What a hunk he was when I was 16! :happy:

Crockett!!!! What a man!!!!! I love his face, his body, his smile, his voice, his charme, his mimic...... I love it when he laughs and when he cry - I love everything and every moment! :happy::D

I'd try to save the closest man to me that I could safely save. It would depend on who was standing where. In a split second decision, I'd grab whomever I could to save a life.I understand what this thread is about, and not to be taken as seriously as I just made it....and I prefer Crockett as a character, but in real life, I'd just save whomever I could. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Damn hard question!:birdie:I feel free to ignore the save someone thing, I just look on the character.;)I would say Crockett.Not because he is better, his character and behavior is more similar to mine than the character of Tubbs.I also love the style and clothing of Crockett. SO COOL.So I have to say Sonny Crockett. And again: Not because he is better, he is just different. I love them both!

I think Crockett had more time on the scenes, not Tubbs. Crockett showed up as a little bit like a main character.They're both so awesome and cool! Won't vote for anybody.

This IS a morbid question! :rolleyes:The right thing to do is save both. Who do I like better? - If I were to meet one at a party, I would feel more comfortable around PMT (Tubbs). Who I admire more & imitate would be DJ (Crockett).

This IS a morbid question! :rolleyes:The right thing to do is save both. Who do I like better? - If I were to meet one at a party' date=' I would feel more comfortable around PMT (Tubbs). Who I admire more & imitate would be DJ (Crockett).[/quote'] Tony D, my king! What happend to Miami-vice.org?

Who do I like better? - If I were to meet one at a party' date=' I would feel more comfortable around PMT (Tubbs). Who I admire more & imitate would be DJ (Crockett).[/quote'] I wonder how do you know who you would feel more comfortable around? :) Or did you mean characters, not actors? :confused:

Hi Cheetah.......According to the infamous Miami Vice cameraman, Acampuller, PMT is a friend of his and a very friendly person whenever they meet in Miami. Everyone who met PMT says he's a great guy. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to chime in here and say that if it came down between Crockett and Tubbs, I'd have to save Crockett. My reason? Philip Michael Thomas' Lance Vance character in Vice City is very similar in dress style and mannerisms and I might mistake Tubbs for Lance Vance.

well..since I'm sonnysgirl I say Crockett of course :)but first I'd take caitlin into the building and tie her up to something... ugh that was really mean, sorry, I'm not a mean person at all! Really! :cool:(but I'd try to grab Tubbs too)

I ignore the whom whould you save question in the way that I don't want to make a choise. I would try to save them both.But I think Crockett is better then Tubbs because to me he was more intense with his detective work. During the series you can see more layers in his caracter then Tubbs. But that is just my opion.

• 2 months later...