a thread for ladies

vice-girl

I'm joining in because I am....officially...undoubtedly...a lady...And that motorbike is AWESOME! I wish I could drive, because I would love to whizz around on something! Drove a car once, twenty miles an hour...and I was terrified at how fast I was going!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Christine

• vice-girl

• CrockettandTubbs

• Lance Vance

An awesome photo, Lance Vance! Your motorcycle is a real beauty and you look great next to it :)

you know everythings allowed' date='and who said only men like motorcycles ;)[/quote']That's right! I'm not a motorcycle freak myself, well, I like them but I don't feel the urge to have one but I personally know several women in my hometown who are very much into them! It's great that everything's allowed in this thread as long as you are 18 (or even more than twice as much :p) and a female (or someone who can behave ;)). In fact, I dislike this stereotype about men being into cars and women being into clothes and I hate commercials and all kinds of merchandising which tries to force us to fit into "roles" suitable for our sex. I like the fact that this place attracts people who seem to question this dumb stereotyping - see, we've got men raving about blazers and women about motorcycles :). Perhaps, at least to some extent, we owe this to our favorite show in which guys proudly wore pastels (and looked stunning in them) and women were not portrayed like goofy bimbos. Thank you vice-girl for creating this thread!:clap::clap::clap:

@ Christine: Danke für die Blumen :)@CrockettandTubbs: I know that feeling! When I first practiced driving a car with my dad I was also scared how fast 20 miles an hour actually feel when you are behind the wheel :eek: It gets better with practice though ;)@Brenda: Once again, I can only say: WORD! You are always able to sum things up just perfectly! :clap::thumbsup::clap: @vice-girl: I also have to thank you for creating this nice thread :thumbsup:

perfectly! :clap::thumbsup::clap:

@Lance Vance: Thank you for your kind words :o:o:o, I just always speak my mind which sometimes is a good idea - sometimes not at all, though :D.Incidentally, yesterday I watched "One Way Ticket" again and it made me think that in certain aspects MV was ahead of time. Sonny's car mechanic was female but she was not an object of mockery; although an amusing character - there's nothing wrong about that - she seemed to be a professional. Who knows, had MV been produced a few years more, we would have seen Gina and Trudy riding motorcycles!

youre all so great :thumbsup:id love motorcycles my boyfriend used to have some,one was a black ducati,i always thought it would be great cruising on highway 66 :DBORN TO BE WILD BABYi think im going to post a pic,of one of my blazers here at the weekendkeep going girls...and just have some fun :)

*grins widely*Eingefügtes BildJust thought I'd throw that in there!!!For the ladies, you know *nods wisely*And to start everyone's day off brightly (it's 10:20 here in the UK already and I have yet to do anything! My shower calls, with my Don Johnson shower radio...yes, I am obsessed. I love it!)

I borrow words from Little Britain's Emily Howard... I'M A LADY!!!so I'm joining in too! @Lance Vance: beautiful picture, you and your motorcycle look pretty cool!@vice-girl: wow! a black Ducati! Here Ducati is considered THE motorcycle.And thanks for creating this nice ladies thread!

@Pandina: Definitely, Ducati builds beautiful motorcycles. However, when it comes to the engine concept.. I have to say I prefer another Italian brand. I just don't like V2 engines - ok, they're powerful right from the start, even at low revs.. but I prefer to really rev the engine (I love it when a motorcycle "screams" - it's music to my ears :radio:) So I prefer motorcycles with a four-cylinder engine.. and the most beautiful one is the MV Agusta F4 :happy: Sure one reason why I like it is that it's got MV in its name :)@CrockettandTubbs: Thanks for the nice picture :happy:

I borrow words from Little Britain's Emily Howard... I'M A LADY!!!so I'm joining in too! @Lance Vance: beautiful picture' date=' you and your motorcycle look pretty cool!@vice-girl: wow! a black Ducati! Here Ducati is considered THE motorcycle.And thanks for creating this nice ladies thread![/quote'] that picture of dj made me and many other ladies in here smile*gets bright red*he has a house at the beach,so motorcylcles are great,wish i could drive,:cry:but who knows maybe one day..hold on route 66 here i come :Dlittle britain is great i saw that episode last week,where he said IM A LADY;i do all that stuff that ladies do:shopping,buying shoes,hairdresser.....and all that **** *you had to see the face when he said it* :D

*grins widely*Eingefügtes BildJust thought I'd throw that in there!!!For the ladies' date=' you know *nods wisely*And to start everyone's day off brightly (it's 10:20 here in the UK already and I have yet to do anything! My shower calls, with my Don Johnson shower radio...yes, I am obsessed. I love it!)[/quote']Ok now I'm getting very interested in this thread:pBTW..Don Johnson shower radio:) Where'd you get that :cool:

Oh, DJAngel, that picture is gorgeous!!! What a great thing to come home to! *falls in love*. My shower radio is a nice basic Walkman (yes!) with an external speaker, whose permanent resident is "The Essential Don Johnson." So, three times a week, my wonderful family is subjected to me warbling "Tell It Like It Is", "Voice on a Hotline", "Heartbeat" and "Heartache Away"....because they are the first four tracks on the disk, and I always start the CD from the start and take four tracks worth to shower! I find it a very...energising...activity!!!I like the idea of nice DJ pictures to keep the ladies entertained!! And yes, the fishing rod one will be on my wall when I move and finally get the photo-wall of my dreams (at the moment, I am not allowed to stick things on the wall due to the wallpaper :thumbsdown: so I have one of DJ in a white t-shirt and smoking a cigarette) that will be on there!!!Onto other things, have just got back from Devon in the West Country, and IT DID NOT RAIN until the last day!!! *collapses*Oh I missed this site! :D

Oh' date=' DJAngel, that picture is gorgeous!!! (...)Oh I missed this site! :D[/quote']You're already addicted, CrockettandTubbs but we warned you! :DIt's a nice picture but I prefer the one that DJAngel posted in the "Anyone tried the Season 3 hairstyle out" (DJ with that vintage car, not the Baldhead, of course!:eek:)

You're already addicted' date=' CrockettandTubbs but we warned you! :DIt's a nice picture but I prefer the one that DJAngel posted in the "Anyone tried the Season 3 hairstyle out" (DJ with that vintage car, not the Baldhead, of course!:eek:)[/quote']That's from You Magazine, Dec 6, 1987. Here are the rest of the pictures :DEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Eeeeeeekkkk gorgeous DJ pictures!And I noticed something real odd in COOP's DJ shirtless thread....All the photos...he has...no shirt on! Amazing!! :D I love him too much. So, there must be something interesting happening in the ladies of Miami Vice Online, right? More than me being surrounded by Lego models and screwed up pieces of script!!!

I looovvveeeeeee him, but not in the way I love Crockett.See, I would be able to have a conversation with PMT because I think he's amazing. But Don...I would stand there...like this::happy:And thus unable to speak.I love them both equally, because they both make THE TEAM...but...Crockett I like in a different way!!!But I love PMT. I promise. The Tubbs version.Not the PMT that makes me cry unexpectedly at the end of Sons and Lovers once a month :D !!

See' date=' I would be able to have a conversation with PMT because I think he's amazing. But Don...I would stand there...like this::happy:And thus unable to speak.[/quote']:)With me, it´s vice versa. I wouldn´t deny a conversation with DJ, but it would be absolutely fantastic to meet with PMT!:happy::happy:

I know. I know. I'll challenge myself. I'll make a Miami Vice video just of Tubbs! That might make you happy, right? Just lovely PMT...even with no shirt on....? :D

I know. I know. I'll challenge myself. I'll make a Miami Vice video just of Tubbs! That might make you happy' date=' right? Just lovely PMT...even with no shirt on....? :D[/quote'] Believe me, I would take him with or without shirt!:p