Just a suggestion here....

jama555

I was wondering if someone already posted this but if not, here it is.Could we start a thread, where we post our location, our favorite actor or actress, and our favorite season and favorite episode?I would be curious to know who in this forum lives in Texas.Reason being: My friends or coworkers are more familar with Texas Walker Ranger, vs Miami Vice.Just curious to see demographics of our members.If this or something similar has been posted, please direct me to the thread. Thanks. John

• Administrators

I know we did a thread like that quite a while back, maybe even on the other site. I like to read where our members are from but not everyone adds it to their profile.Good idea, start it up!

• Administrators

Before we upgraded to this version of the software we had a "Member Map" plug in that was pretty cool. It was a global map where members put in their location and a button showed up on a map with your information.As soon as the mod is made for this version, we will be reinstalling it.

My demographicsMy name is John, I am somewhat new to this forum, I migrated from the other MV forum.I live in Dallas, TX. My favorite Season DVD is Season 2. My favorite episode is "Free Fall" My least favorite episode was the one where Trudy had a loss in space and time, and ended up on that boat. Sorry, drawing a blank right now.My favorite actor, besides of Don Johnson, was Lt Castillo.I hope that I am not the only one here in Texas.

My name is Randy, I live in Texas...I live on a Boat and own a Miami Vice edition Scarab 38KV--I live "Crockett Style"I follow Miami Vice triva...mostly I am interested in the Scarab. My favorite episode is a tie between "Smugglers Blues" since I am a pilot and "Killshot" since it has some awesome Scarab scenes.....Yankee Dollar, One Way Ticket, and Payback rank up there too!