Nash Bridges

widereceiver 88

Hey guysAre we ever going to get Season 4 - 6 of Nash Bridges? They brought out the first 3, why not the last 3.Does anyone have any information about this?ThxLater

• 3 months later...

Have not seen anything for dvd.Fortunately I have got all 6 season that has been recorded from Tv and have backed i up.Will gladly get the dvd's whenever they finally release it.

Have not seen anything for dvd.Fortunately I have got all 6 season that has been recorded from Tv and have backed i up.Will gladly get the dvd's whenever they finally release it.

Just about that I am talking recently with a member. I think that will not happen because then won probably (and rightly so :thumbsup::clap:!) more royalties to which dispute would go to DJ. And they will not do. What do you think about this aspect? Fortunately, I am also in possession of all the episodes recorded in the German TV :happy::happy::happy:.

I agree that the lawsuit Don won against Rysher has to have something to do with the holdup. Maybe they appealed the ruling? Still hoping someday we'll get the rest of the seasons.

I agree that the lawsuit Don won against Rysher has to have something to do with the holdup. Maybe they appealed the ruling? Still hoping someday we'll get the rest of the seasons.

Oh yes, the hope :happy: never dies!:D So we wait and see :rolleyes:.

Loved NB!!!! I have all seasons on my puter...All I have to say is "bittorrent"oh...and tha Yasmin Blethe is YUMMY!Hope that helps?

Have just recently watched "Wild Card" with PMT, have to say love the little MV music homeaage when he first turns up!!!:thumbsup: