Something you might be interested in...

shoregirl

Over at the website Chud.com, there is a blog called The Miami Vice Experience. The blogger is going through every episode and recapping and rating the eps..It looks like he's a fan of the show, but definitely has a sense of humor about some of the show's flaws..He rates the shows with icons of Castillo...4 Castillo's = great ep.

• 2 weeks later...

I read through several. They are very thorough and entertaining, and written with an obvious affection for the show. (And I was especially edified at the gushing over Ed O'Neill's performance in "Heart of Darkness" since it has always blown me away, too.)

• Administrators
(And I was especially edified at the gushing over Ed O'Neill's performance in "Heart of Darkness" since it has always blown me away' date=' too.)[/quote']That performance has always impressed me as well and it's even more impressive if your first exposure to Ed was his role as Al Bundy.

• Administrators

His role was awsome but I didn't like the ending. Don't know why they needed to kill him off. Would have loved to see them bring his character back later in the series on another FBI/Vice operation.

His role was awsome but I didn't like the ending. Don't know why they needed to kill him off. Would have loved to see them bring his character back later in the series on another FBI/Vice operation.

I would agree with that -- woulda loved to see more of that character. But the gut-punch of "This Masquerade" was pretty stellar, too.

Hello good people.I'm happy to see you're enjoying my blog. I have continued to update it and I am already up to #10. Time really only allows for me to do two a week. I like to give each episode as thorough an overview as I can and that takes time. I'll keep you guys posted. You can expect #11 to be up tomorrow or Tuesday.Keep reading and thanks for your interest.

Hello good people.I'm happy to see you're enjoying my blog. I have continued to update it and I am already up to #10. Time really only allows for me to do two a week. I like to give each episode as thorough an overview as I can and that takes time. I'll keep you guys posted. You can expect #11 to be up tomorrow or Tuesday.Keep reading and thanks for your interest.

I'm all caught up and am loving these reviews. The use of screencaps within, and the rundown of Vice-ian tropes at the end are very cool.I wonder if there's some opportunity for cross-promotion here. Perhaps running a link to your latest review somewhere on this site, and running a link to this site at the end of your reviews. Just my $0.02.

Hey Viceman... I think it's only fair that I bring some traffic over here if you guys are regular readers. So I'll see what I can do about that. Do you think it's better if I start a new thread over here, specifically devoted to the blog? It's possible that some readers might not be familiar with it and they might be interested. What do you think?

Hey Viceman... I think it's only fair that I bring some traffic over here if you guys are regular readers. So I'll see what I can do about that. Do you think it's better if I start a new thread over here' date=' specifically devoted to the blog? It's possible that some readers might not be familiar with it and they might be interested. What do you think?[/quote'] We've got several admins here, Ferrariman being our top dog. I bet he'll see this and have some good ideas.

I hope other Vicers are getting as big a kick out of these as I am. Even though I WOULD put "Little Prince" in my Top 40, I still thought the review was a hoot.

• Administrators

At the top left corner on the homepage is the navigation box. At the bottom it says link list. We could add the link there with our other partner sites.It appears that the list is in need of some repair. At least that's the way it looks on my computer. I've notified Caipi in the support section on this. Hopefully we can get it squared away soon.

I hope other Vicers are getting as big a kick out of these as I am. Even though I WOULD put "Little Prince" in my Top 40' date=' I still thought the review was a hoot.[/quote'] Definitely. Very entertaining reviews to say the least. ;)

Hey guys...Here's the latest.Now available with a link to this very site!

Now I'm a huge fan of the the episode Little Prince, but this review is hilarious. Had no idea that Lichtenstein guy directed the horror/black comedy Teeth.Love that movie, Vagina Dentata!!!! :DJust read the one for Give a Little, Take a Little.Tacked on Tragedy, R0TFLMA0!

Real happy you guys are enjoying this. I aim to entertain. Feel free to leave comments right there on the site, we can have some fun there too. The Tacked On Tragedy is one of my favorite Vice tropes. I can't always promise it will be as spectacular as the one in that episode (The one for Calderone's Return Part 1 is also a favorite of mine). Obviously, the one that serves as my avatar is the all time best. It's both a Tacked On Tragedy and a delicious instance of Crockett saying "No" So... Maybe I should start a separate thread for these things?

The Tacked On Tragedy is one of my favorite Vice tropes. I can't always promise it will be as spectacular as the one in that episode (The one for Calderone's Return Part 1 is also a favorite of mine). Obviously, the one that serves as my avatar is the all time best. It's both a Tacked On Tragedy and a delicious instance of Crockett saying "No" So... Maybe I should start a separate thread for these things?

Read your review for Cool Runnin, so happy I'm not alone in my vitrol towards Bobby and Jake. Why didn't they show them die, I wanted to see that!WORST COPS EVER!!!! For my part, any random extra could've walked aboard St. Vitus Dance, shot them and chucked the bodies overboard at the top of the episode.Hate them that much, really I do!But yes, the N0000000000000000! moments from Crockett are EPIC.

I love this blog; Erix, you're a genius! They're very well written and very funny...got me laughing out loud, especially at your captions!! Thank you so much for spending all the effort and time on it! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks!I love Miami Vice's Tacked On Tragedies... Looking back, maybe I should have considered the ending for The Great McCarthy to be one. Oh well...By the way, I started a separate thread for my blogs.

The Great McCarthy to be one. Oh well...By the way, I started a separate thread for my blogs.

Actually I think it ended well for Tubbs, he dodged a major bullet.That MANessa chick kinda creeped me out....