Tale of the Goat

timm525

• Administrators

Most likely this has been discussed before but...Toward the end of the ep. when they were all in Castillo's office talking about Tubbs going to the Voodoo ceremony, Sonny is all concerned for Tubb's safety. Tubbs is totally blowing the whole "Voodoo" thing off and almost making a joke about it. In the very next scene, you see Crockett stopping by Tubbs at the intersection for the pickup for the ceremony. Now Tubbs is acting all concerned and says: Tubbs: "I'd feel a lot better about this thing if there was more backup." Sonny: "Relax. There'll be plenty of backup...once we pinpoint the location of this Haitian hullabaloo. Don't worry about it."Tubbs: "I always worry, especially when it's my mind at stake."The total role reversal seemed very odd and out of place. Any thoughts on why they did this? :confused:

Guest The Talk

You are an exact observer (thinking of your post „Sonny's watch“, too). :thumbsup:I didn't notice. Maybe because sometimes point of views turn in real life, too. First of all Rico wasn't concerned at all. And then when the point of time neared he got nervous. Sonny, as his buddy, calmed him down (even if he thought different at heart). He just wanted to give Rico a good feeling, so that he won't be too nervous before „pitting himself against Voodoo“.:radar:

The Talk has it. Quite human and realistic writing here. It's one thing to be cool and show bravado when you are just talking about a risky situation in an office setting. Its different when you are actually putting yourself at risk- anxiety time.