Screenshot is from which episode?

CrockettandTubbs

I'm having...a dilemma. Well, not really a dilemma, but still a problem.Basically...I was looking at my favourite page on this site, which is the Sonny and Rico pictures page in the glossary. (I LOVE THAT PAGE. THANK YOU!!!)And I saw this:http://www.miamiviceonline.com/images/timm525/characters/18.jpgAnd I realised...I do not know what this is from! Now, I'm assuming, from the lack of beard, it is not from Season 4. And doesn't scream Season 5 at me. Which means I have seen this scene (oooh, I'm a poet and my momma knows it...) and have obviously missed it...SO!! Can anyone tell me which episode it is from?First person gets a prize!!SMALL PRINT: THERE IS NO PRIZE.C&T

I agree, Christian, it must be a shot from one of the first three seasons because Tubbs isn´t wearing one of these dreadful patterened jackets. It seems, as if they´re sitting by a radio and listening to something very funny. Has Stone been wired in Stone´s War? I don´t think so.

The knowledge that people have on this site about Vice really does astound me at times!!! Thank you so much Crockettt, I am very happy to have found that!!!I just knew you guys could solve it! :flowers: