What episode would you show to someone who has never watched MV?

whitney88

My fiance has never seen the show, so I told him to watch Brother's Keeper and Evan. After those two episode's he loves Miami Vice!:clap:What episode would you show to someone who has never watched MV?[ATTACH=CONFIG]3254[/ATTACH]

Sounds like you chose well.The introduction of the characters, the Pilot, and one of the best episodes, Evan.Sounds like good choices to me.

Evan!!! (and of course the Pilot, because it's where the story starts...the rest as they say is history!)For acting talent, I'd probably recommend Shadow in the Dark (DJ) and Red Tape/Walk Alone (PMT) out of the ones I have seen. Those episodes are the stand out ones for me, and when I introduce my friends to MV, I usually show them the scene that my avatar is from. Always gets them interested! :D

The pilot, Evan, and Definitely Miami. I feel they are a good mix of intro to the characters, cinematography, great gritty drama, pastel colors used in various ways, and music. I know for me, it is the combination of all of these that draws you in and makes you a life-long fan.

Heart Of Darkness Or Cool Runnin' Because I think the pilot would be a little too slow for modern audiences and those are only an hour long while the pilot is 2 and these two epiosdes deal with something that's still very current. getting too wrapped up in an undercover job and using an informant to get to someone who killed one of your buddies and the dangers involved with doing that for both partiesthen once they get hooked to MV then you show them those episodes, like Evan, the pilot, Death and a lady, Forgive Us Our Debts and the rest of the outstanding ones.

Oh man, Maybe the Pilot, if not it would have to be one of the episodes from early season 3 or earlier IMO, those had some of the best 'feel' to them

• 2 weeks later...

Add Killshot to the list. If just for the intro alone! Funny... I was wanting to see the episode with this intro in it last night and after looking thru seasons three and four, it didn't stand out as to which one it could be so I just popped the first disc of season three in and woah... There it was! Nice flavor of everything, the intro, of course, and I can't get enough of that muscle clad lady in this episode! what a real treat for a long day at work!...:thumbsup:...Mike

• 5 months later...

There are six episodes that i would like show to someone who has never watched MV before:EvanThe Prodigal SonDefinitely MiamiSmuggler's BluesGladesBad TimingIt's hard to choose just ONE episode to show! :D:cool:

• 5 months later...

I agree...Milk Run embodies the uglyness of smuggling and the drug culture and how its easy money...or so it would seem. "Rain" still makes me shiver when I hear it and of course the old Art Deco buildings were classic.Evan of course is a clencher for the cinemetrograpghy, plot etc and of course already mentioned is Smugglers Blues where Glen Fry did an amazing job of acting.Then again Phil the Shill was a cool episode and showed the lighter side of Vice and Stan etc.