Who is older?

CrockettandTubbs

I was just wondering who was older, Crockett or Tubbs? Is this ever confirmed? It says on Sonny's ID (courtesy of the wonderful Coop) that he was born in 1951. I don't think there can be much gap between them, but who would say is older and why?Just something that has always puzzled me lol! Don't ask why it's important, it's just one of those things!Thank you!C&T

Oh good, that means it hasn't been officially confirmed anywhere...Who do you think is older, by your eternal wisdom and Tubbs-loving-ness, Christine...you'll like the reason why I am asking... *raises eyebrows*

You think that I have eternal wisdom? :D I don´t think so. There are many, many, many things I know nothing about.Actually, I think that Crockett might be a little bit older. He´s had much more experiences in several things, but maybe, I only believe in it because there´s only so little information about Tubbs´ past.

Christine, there is no one who has more eternal wisdom about Tubbs than you. So yes, you have eternal wisdom and general amazingness! :DSee, thats funny, because I always thought it was the other way round. There are times when Sonny....just seems younger. I dunno though. It's close. Never mind, I am sure I shall come to a decision when I get to that chapter!:cool:

In Season 1 and 2, they often seemed to be much younger than they really were because they often were kidding around.It sounds as if you´re writing a fan fiction. If you were able to read in German, I would suggest that you could read my fan fictions. I´ve written several of them.

I'd love to read your fanfics Christine, I really would. I have tried, but Google translator does nothing for your stories. One day I might sit down and properly translate them for my own enjoyment! I am writing one! About Tubbs (mainly)!! For you!! I always find it more fun to write for others. It's rather difficult at the moment though...though I can't say why!I like them best in Seasons 1 and 2. Though I wish they would just HUG each other! Do they ever hug? Or is that not the thing to do?