Tony D.- Grandpa!

Tony D.

My wife & I just welcomed our first grandchild last night, Ash Wednesday. :shout:Dylan Matthew was born 11:38PM, March 9, 2011. Besides listening to Frank Sinatra when he's at my house, he'll be watching all the Miami Vice episodes on DVD!! :thumbsup:I'll post a pic when I get it. :baby2:

A hearty congrats Tony. I know what a thrill it was when my first grandchild was born. It's a great feeling and I'm glad for you and yours.

Congratulation, Tony D. I hope that everything went well with mother and child?I´m sure that your grandson will be able to sing Frank Sinatra´s songs and to say Daytona before he´s able to say Mom or Dad!:);)

• Administrators

Congratulations Tony! :clap:Now you have to learn "Smugglers Blues" for him. No excuses. ;)

Congratulations, Tony! You must be very proud! I'm so happy for you! Warmest greetings from Poland and all the best to you, your wife, happy mom and Dylan Sonny ;)!!! I agree, it's a great idea with this middle name! :thumbsup:

• Administrators

Congrats Tony!! I've been a Grandpa for 7 years now and I can assure you, it's a feeling unlike any other! Most parents are too busy working when their own children are young. You can now enjoy all the things you missed through your grandson! Just make sure you spoil the heck out of that kid! :thumbsup:

I thank all of you for your best wishes. He is so cute. I still don't have pics that I can upload. When I get them, I'll put them on here.