New SCRAPBOOK Posting In the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION!!!

COOPER&BURNETT

one of a kind. I will post one every so often to add to this thread.Check out the SCRAPBOOK SECTION.ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE!

This time, it's STANLEY SWITEK! :clap:

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Matt5

• DJAngel

• CharlieGlide

one of a kind. I will post one every so often to add to this thread.Check out the SCRAPBOOK SECTION.ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE!

DON JOHNSON's personalized, and autographed photo has now been posted!

PMT's color autographed photo from his fan club, has now been posted!

EDWARD JAMES OLMOS (Lt. Castillo) personal message, and autograph photo for the inside of the WARDROBE TRUCK has now been posted!ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE!

EDWARD JAMES OLMOS (Lt. Castillo) personal message' date=' and autograph photo for the inside of the WARDROBE TRUCK has now been posted!ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE![/quote']There's also a new PMT "pointing" photo in the PMT "POINTING" (World's largest collection) thread. :);)

The last photo has been posted in the WARDROBE TRUCK PHOTOs thread in the SCRAPBOOK SECTION.Can YOU identify who the actor is??

• 2 weeks later...

A NEW .WS EXCLUSIVE AWAITS YOU!There is a new thread in the SCRAPBOOK SECTION.THE MIAMI VICE sign that hung over the door to the Wardrobe Truck is in my personal collection, and I have photos to share with you!ALSO DJAngel has given me permission to use some of her photos to show you how the sign looked on the truck in Vintage photos!ENJOY!ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE!

• 2 weeks later...

I've posted a new thread in the SCRAPBOOK SECTION entitled, MV UNIVERSAL STUNT ITEMS.In it, you will find several collectibles from the UNIVERSAL STUNT SHOW.

• 2 weeks later...

The extremely rare Miami Vice series finale wrap party invite can now be seen in the scrapbook section!It may be the very last Miami Vice collectible from the series.Hard to believe this invite still exists.Check out the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION today!ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE!

• 4 weeks later...

I've just posted a new, unique MIAMI VICE item!It's a WRITER'S GUILD OF AMERICA quarterly residual record for the writer of the MIAMI VICE episode, FORGIVE US OUR DEBTS!There you will see just how much he made in one quarter of the year from basic cable showing the episode in the year 1991, and how much he has made total from writing the script, including the residuals.This is a rare look into a payment from a writer who wrote a script for MIAMI VICE.Visit the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION Today!http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?7190-VICE-SCRIPT-WRITERS-RESIDUAL-CHECKANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE!

At a later date' date=' I'll also post the actual check stub with info on it as well![/quote']Well, the actual check pay stub can now be viewed in the residual check thread on page 3!http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?7190-VICE-SCRIPT-WRITERS-RESIDUAL-CHECK/page3ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE!

I'm going to post "A few more" ........the TEASER from the AWESOME UNUSED VICE SCRIPT! I've already posted page one of the teaser for you to read!http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?2735-AWESOME-UNUSED-VICE-SCRIPT!&p=112935If you like it, let me hear it!ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE!

I'm going to post "A few more" ........the TEASER from the AWESOME UNUSED VICE SCRIPT! I've already posted page one of the teaser for you to read!http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?2735-AWESOME-UNUSED-VICE-SCRIPT!&p=112935If you like it' date=' let me hear it!ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE![/quote']I've now posted page three of the teaser of the UNUSED SCRIPT.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Rare personally autographed photo of JOHN DIEHL (LARRY ZITO). Great, rare photo!It can now be seen in the Scrapbook Section!

• 5 weeks later...