IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN VICERS & VICERETTES!!!!

Maria714

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3299[/ATTACH]YES....It's that time again!!!! Time to SPRING FORWARD!!!! Remember to change your clocks 1 hr ahead before heading off to bed tonight!!!! And while at it....Don't Forget to change the batteries on your SMOKE & CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTORS!!!!:D

Fortunately I can sleep long for almost two more weeks! :D We change the time at the end of March in Europe :D

Aren't the governments going to cancel it this year?! :rolleyes:

Fortunately I can sleep long for almost two more weeks! :D We change the time at the end of March in Europe :D

Same here!!! :) and when it's time to change, I always end up having some watches/clocks with the correct time and others with the wrong one... :o

Same here!!! :) and when it's time to change' date=' I always end up having some watches/clocks with the correct time and others with the wrong one... :o[/quote']Yes, I know it's the same in Italy; probably it's the same in the whole EU. There's nothing to be ashamed about (I guess ;)), some of my clocks always show the summer time - I like to wake up in the middle of the night, look at my bedroom clock and know that I can still sleep for some more time as it is one hour earlier than the clock actually shows. OK, I'm a weirdo but it isn't dangerous, I guess ;)