HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHLOE!!!!

Maria714

:cake::flowers::gift:Have a nice day :balloon:, a big party :funky:, lots of nice guests :rolleyes:and above all ........... Health :thumbsup:! Love greeting from Germany.

thanks guys & girlsHad a lovely day, went for an Italian meal last night & got a bit drunk :pMy son..knowing my MV fandom bought me a mug with Crockett & Tubbs emblazoned on the side AND whilst we were in the restaurant there were some recipe books on the side one of which had the name Calabrese! i see MV refs all over the place lololfor those that arent my facebook friends..heres my link if u want to friend me...if not search for chloe mansfieldhttp://http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=547334580

Had a lovely day' date=' went for an Italian meal last night & got a bit drunk (...) whilst we were in the restaurant there were some recipe books on the side one of which had the name Calabrese! i see MV refs all over the place lolol[/quote']It's really great to hear you had such a lovely birthday! As far as MV references go, I had a big grin on my face this afternoon although I got stuck in a traffic jam, as usual. I laughed like a fool, though, because suddenly I saw a lorry coming from the opposite direction. All because of the fact that the name of the company it belonged to was RICO! :D:D:D

It's really great to hear you had such a lovely birthday! As far as MV references go' date=' I had a big grin on my face this afternoon although I got stuck in a traffic jam, as usual. I laughed like a fool, though, because suddenly I saw a lorry coming from the opposite direction. All because of the fact that the name of the company it belonged to was RICO! :D:D:D[/quote'] lol..i know..it truly is an illness..lol I even told my partner Tim..i asked him whether he could see something in the restaurant with a MV connection...lol He is constantly amazed at my depth of MV trivia...& very understanding of the disease ;)

• 2 weeks later...