Help with an auction...

CrockettandTubbs

I'm a little inexperienced with all this, so I need some advice of some uber-collectors...if you would be so kind?I have my eye on this:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230596315424&category=11314&_trksid=p5197.c0.m619#ht_2175wt_1141According to the seller, it was worn by Cassidy Bridges in Nash Bridges (she is my favourite character...aside from Nash of course) and I'm quite interested if it is the one that she wore...I'd love to have an actual prop!Is anyone able to tell me if the certificate of authenticity is genuine...and....has anyone seen it in the series, because I have only seen half of Season 2 so far (working on it though!)Thank you in advance for all your help...I need to move on it pretty sharpish because it will be just my luck that it will go if I don't! I hope it's genuine, I really like the idea of wearing Cassidy's bracelet (she's just like me...)Lil' Gina :happy:

I can't verify it, as I only know MIAMI VICE.However, a certificate of authenticity means nothing. Anyone can create one for anything, even if it's fake...........BUT, the company "STAR WARES" that is listed on the certificate is a very legit company. They DO have stuff from TV and movies.Also, the seller is highly rated. She has 2061 transactions with people commenting on it, and her feedback is 99.4%. That is EXCELLENT.The likelyhood that is is genuine is high with all these factors. If I had to guess, I'd say it's authentic. -COOP

Cool, thank you Coop! I'm rather excited by it...could be my first actual prop for my collection (although...I would probably wear it!)I'll wait to see if it can be verified as Cassidy's....

Cool' date=' thank you Coop! I'm rather excited by it...could be my first actual prop for my collection (although...I would probably wear it!)I'll wait to see if it can be verified as Cassidy's....[/quote']If I were you, I'd buy it now, as it's listed as BUY NOW. It could be gone in two seconds.

*whispers* I don't have the money just yet...I have to put it in the bank tomorrow! Being poor and unemployed means I must be careful with my spending!! But owning Cass' bracelet would be AWESOME!