Calderone's Return - The Final Shooting (edited version)

Crockettt

I found very interesting thing on youtube :

"I remember in the first airing, they really showed a lot more of that fire hitting Calderone. It may be that the DVDs use this version because the tape of the edited version was in better condition than that of the original, which may have suffered some in storage. At least that's what my guess would be. ""That was the edited version of the shooting. The first time this episode aired, Calderone literally does the dance of death as Crockett basically empties the entire magazine of the sub-machine gun into him. For some reason, future airings of that episode had a trunkated death scene." Is it true ? Does anybody have a original version of that episode on VHS/DVD ?

Rico to the rescue! Thank goodness he got there in time! I didn't want Sonny with bullets in the back of his head! I like this scene very much...though I think this one is the same as what is on my version at home! Still...good to remember! :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

If you mean the funeral for Angelina and the baby it's "Long Long Way To Go" by Phil Collins

Yeah i know it's Long Long Way..,but on the version that they mention in this discussion point if u look at the video on u tube during the funeral there's a different song playing.Later

• Administrators

Ah sorry, I didn't watch it til now. I don't know what the song is but the comments below it say it's experimental dubbing. Who knows why anyone would do this?