Tubbs' tuxedo

dexman

Guys, I've been wondering if any of you have noticed Tubbs' tuxedo in Junk Love. God, what I'd give to own that suit of his. Does anyone have a good screencap for me? It's when Crockett and Tubbs go to Silva's party. Thanks in advance!

Guys' date=' I've been wondering if any of you have noticed Tubbs' tuxedo in Junk Love. God, what I'd give to own that suit of his. Does anyone have a good screencap for me? It's when Crockett and Tubbs go to Silva's party. Thanks in advance![/quote']I remember that jacket, and Crockett's Tux blazer. Very cool. Wish I got more invites to places where I could wear clothes like that. :thumbsup:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Yesss, that's the one! Man, that tux would look great even by today's standards. I would KILL to have a tux like that. I really missed that one in the After Six Vice line..

Yesss' date=' that's the one! Man, that tux would look great even by today's standards. I would KILL to have a tux like that. I really missed that one in the After Six Vice line..[/quote']Are you sure After Six made these? Usually they wore high end designer clothes.

Are you sure After Six made these? Usually they wore high end designer clothes.

That's not what I meant, I'm sorry. :) I meant, how cool would it be if they remade this classic tux.. It's still very fashionable today.

That's not what I meant' date=' I'm sorry. :) I meant, how cool would it be if they remade this classic tux.. It's still very fashionable today.[/quote']Oh, yeah. I'd buy them! I own a whole ROOM dedicated to only designer clothes, what's two more? :):clap:

I wouldn't mind having the guy who is inside the jacket.... :)

:) Yeah! I love this episode - both of them look so suave.

I wouldn't mind having the guy who is inside the jacket.... :)

and I wouldnt mind having that jacket... crumbled up on the floor in my bedroom... :D

and I wouldnt mind having that jacket... crumbled up on the floor in my bedroom... :D

Touche!!! You might have to fight me for him first though... :D :)And Tubbs looks amazing in that tux. :happy: Such wonderful boys!

CrockettandTubbsI wouldn't mind having the guy who is inside the jacket....

sonnysgirland I wouldnt mind having that jacket... crumbled up on the floor in my bedroom...

I wouldn´t mind having the jacket crumbled on the floor in my bedroom and the guy who´d been inside of it....I don´t tell more!;)

I wouldn´t mind having the jacket crumbled on the floor in my bedroom and the guy who´d been inside of it....I do´t tell more!;)

Pssst! We're talking about...Sonny! Please don't tell me you're talking about....THE OTHER GUY. :):D *whispers* I love Tubbs really. Lots! Just a little teeny bit less than Sonny! If he had jade green eyes, then maybe I would love Rico more. But....I don't! :D

Touche!!! You might have to fight me for him first though... :D :)And Tubbs looks amazing in that tux. :happy: Such wonderful boys!

ok I'm ready! LOL yes I love Tubbs too, he doesnt get enough credit sometimes I think, he's really good looking and very cool and I love it when he dances! but...Sonny is just ... too sexy ...how about, you get the jacket and I get the rest? :D

ok I'm ready! LOL yes I love Tubbs too' date=' he doesnt get enough credit sometimes I think, he's really good looking and very cool and I love it when he dances! but...Sonny is just ... too sexy ...how about, you get the jacket and I get the rest?[/quote'] This is not even questioned!:eek:You can have the tuxedo and I get the guy inside.I can´t believe it!:eek: Why is your name sonnysgirl if you´re keen on having Rico?:confused:

This is not even questioned!:eek:You can have the tuxedo and I get the guy inside.I can´t believe it!:eek: Why is your name sonnysgirl if you´re keen on having Rico?:confused:

you're confusing something there.. I'm ready to fight CrockettandTubbs for Sonny! :DJust saying that Tubbs isnt bad either but nothing like Sonny! So, dont worry, you can have Tubbs all for yourself! ;-)

No no, I shall have CrockettANDTubbs. See, there are benefits to having unoriginal usernames.Bring it on sonnysgirl (I ADORE the quote in your signature by the way. It's almost as good as "I think we made an error in judgement here....")Game, set and match I feel :D:)

:)What the hell do you want with Crockett AND Tubbs? It´s too much for you. So, you can keep Crockett and I get Tubbs!:p

No no' date=' I shall have CrockettANDTubbs. See, there are benefits to having unoriginal usernames.Bring it on sonnysgirl (I ADORE the quote in your signature by the way. It's almost as good as "I think we made an error in judgement here....")Game, set and match I feel :D:)[/quote']Thank you, I just love it when they walk thru the glades being totally lost :Dwell..I usually dont share but how about I get him first and you can have him second? Even though I doubt he'll have any energy left when I'm done with him :D:Dbtw are we maybe slightly off topic here LOL