TWO earthquakes strike Thailand and Burma...

CrockettandTubbs

Oh my...this is not good. This must be a repercussion from Japan...Japan, New Zealand and Thailand.It's hit the area called "The Golden Triangle"...Praying for the people in Thailand...hope that it's not too bad destruction wise...one was 7.0 on the Richter Scale.My Uncle's in Thailand...right...now... :(

I´ve heard there was another earthquake with 6.1 on the Richter scale in Japan not far away from where the other earthquakes had happened. I hope that the earth will calm down soon. It´s so dreadful for all the people who are living in South Asia. And I´ve also heard that three men were contaminated by radiation. These men had sacrificed their health and, at least, probably, their lives. I really hope that it wasn´t in vain.

Something must be happening beneath the Earth's crust for it to be so active and unsteady. Makes me glad to live in England where there isn't much tectonic activity!Puts things into perspective, right? :cry:

But even in Europe things are changing. We´ve had earthquaks in Germany too. Of course not that bad as the ones in Asia or in other parts of the world, but they´re increasing and that makes me worry.

Really? Earthquakes in Germany? Oh my goodness..you need to make sure you stay safe Christine! *worries*

Really? Earthquakes in Germany? Oh my goodness..you need to make sure you stay safe Christine! *worries*

What could I do if the earthquake would appear in my area? One can´t even know what will happen' date=' even if he´s prepared for earthquakes. I think the people in Japan [i']were prepared, but it didn´t help.