Last scene in Trust Fund Pirates episode

Big E

The last scene in Trust Fund Pirates shows a dead guy floating in a pool and then a plane flying off into the sunset. Does this mean that Jackson killed somebody and flew off into the sunset and if so who did he kill? What is Captain Hook?

The last scene in Trust Fund Pirates shows a dead guy floating in a pool and then a plane flying off into the sunset. Does this mean that Jackson killed somebody and flew off into the sunset and if so who did he kill? What is Captain Hook?

Didn't he kill the brother of his bride?Isn't Captain Hook the head of some kind of pirate/illegal radio station?

Didn't he kill the brother of his bride?Isn't Captain Hook the head of some kind of pirate/illegal radio station?

You´re right in everything. He killed his brides brother when he aimed his gun on ... who? Rico or Sonny, I´m not sure. And Captain Hook is the head an illegal readio station Rico preferred to listen to at that time.

He killed his brides brother when he aimed his gun on ... who? Rico or Sonny' date=' I´m not sure. [/quote'] NO! He killed him when he saw that he was aiming at Sonny or Rico. Sorry, I don't remember who exactly. He even said something like "I saved a cop's life, it"ll ruin my reputation"

That´s what I had said. The bride´s brother aimed his gun on Rico or Sonny and therefore Jackson shot him. So, he saved a cop´s life.

thanks for the replies, I should have said, who was captain hook instead of what, Anyway what I really didn't understand is who the guy is floating dead in the pool and if it was Jackson who was flying off into the sunset at the end of the episode. thanks Big E

I remember Sonny also saying they could wipe Jackson's Record clean too although in real life that's a lot easier said than done and even then there's always a record somewhere.

Sorry' date=' I must have misunderstood which "he" meant which person[/quote'] No problem! Sometimes misunderstandings happen!