Senior Texting Codes

timm525

• Administrators

Since more and more Seniors are texting and tweeting, there appears tobe a need for a STC (Senior Texting Code). If you have reached themagical golden number of 50 or above, you qualify and these are thecodes for you:Enjoy!ATD: At The Doctor'sBFF: Best Friend FellBTW: Bring The WheelchairBYOT: Bring Your Own TeethCBM: Covered By MedicareCUATSC: See You At The Senior CenterDWI: Driving While IncontinentFWB: Friend With Beta BlockersFWIW: Forgot Where I WasFYI: Found Your InsulinGGPBL: Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low!GHA: Got Heartburn AgainHGBM: Had Good Bowel MovementIMHO: Is My Hearing-Aid On?LMDO: Laughing My Dentures OutLOL: Living On LipitorOMMR: On My Massage ReclinerOMSG: Oh My! Sorry, Gas.ROFL... CGU: Rolling On The Floor Laughing... And Can't Get UpSGGP: Sorry, Gotta Go PoopTTYL: Talk To You Louder--WAITT: Who Am I Talking To?WTP: Where are The Prunes?WWNO: Walker Wheels Need OilGGLKI (Gotta Go, Laxative Kicking In)

Since more and more Seniors are texting and tweeting' date=' there appears tobe a need for a STC (Senior Texting Code). If you have reached themagical golden number of 50 or above, you qualify and these are thecodes for you:Enjoy!ATD: At The Doctor'sBFF: Best Friend FellBTW: Bring The WheelchairBYOT: Bring Your Own TeethCBM: Covered By MedicareCUATSC: See You At The Senior CenterDWI: Driving While IncontinentFWB: Friend With Beta BlockersFWIW: Forgot Where I WasFYI: Found Your InsulinGGPBL: Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low!GHA: Got Heartburn AgainHGBM: Had Good Bowel MovementIMHO: Is My Hearing-Aid On?LMDO: Laughing My Dentures OutLOL: Living On LipitorOMMR: On My Massage ReclinerOMSG: Oh My! Sorry, Gas.ROFL... CGU: Rolling On The Floor Laughing... And Can't Get UpSGGP: Sorry, Gotta Go PoopTTYL: Talk To You Louder--WAITT: Who Am I Talking To?WTP: Where are The Prunes?WWNO: Walker Wheels Need OilGGLKI (Gotta Go, Laxative Kicking In)[/quote'] :) That's pretty funny, and original. :)

OMG TIMM!!:D This is just TOO FUNNY!!!!:) I am literally ROFL over here. I just HAD TO SHARE this with EVERYONE that I know. I hope this is OKAY with you.

• Administrators

OMG TIMM!!:D This is just TOO FUNNY!!!!:) I am literally ROFL over here. I just HAD TO SHARE this with EVERYONE that I know. I hope this is OKAY with you.

:thumbsup:

Hey Timm I thought that seniors only used those celphones with the HUGE numbers on them for thier impaired vision. I was not aware those phones could even text?

• Administrators

Hey Timm I thought that seniors only used those celphones with the HUGE numbers on them for thier impaired vision. I was not aware those phones could even text?

Hell if I know man, I'm 36, I don't know what seniors use! :)

My parents - in - law are in a suitable age and I can tell you that these mobiles with the huge numbers really can text. The worst thing is that the old ladies and gentelmen often don´t know what to do to use this function.:)

Hell if I know man' date=' I'm 36, I don't know what seniors use! :)[/quote'] It's one of those late night infomercials for these cells with huge numbers on it and all it does is simply phone (no other options) It's made specifically for the aged challenged...

• Administrators

It's one of those late night infomercials for these cells with huge numbers on it and all it does is simply phone (no other options) It's made specifically for the aged challenged...

Yes I know what it is and almost bought one for my mom years ago when they came out. I forget the name of them now but your right on not wanting options. My mom was lost with just trying to use the phone book. Luckily she didn't know more than 9 people so that's what I programmed the speed dial numbers for. Of course sometimes it took her 9 tries to get the person she wanted but hey... :D

Yes I know what it is and almost bought one for my mom years ago when they came out. I forget the name of them now but your right on not wanting options. My mom was lost with just trying to use the phone book. Luckily she didn't know more than 9 people so that's what I programmed the speed dial numbers for. Of course sometimes it took her 9 tries to get the person she wanted but hey... :D

Think you mean the Jitterbug phone that was running on commercials for a while? ;)