Best of the 80's DVD release

Frey

YAY!! It's getting the credit it deserves *does happy Miami Vice dance*Now, should I buy that DVD collection even though I already have the rest on DVD?Hmmm. Probably not....

which six episodes?

They only mention three guest stars that appear in episodes that will be in this collection.Julia Roberts (Mirror Image)Jimmy Smitts (Brother's Keeper)Ving Rahmes (Child's Play, The Maze)Other than Brother's Keeper, I don't know for sure if those are the episodes that will be included. I'm just going by which guest stars appear.There will probably be an update at tvshowsondvd.com in the next week or so since this will be released in mid-June.

• 2 months later...

I'm glad to see the show get more recognition through the years, I was over at amazon.com when I spotted this.Someone has already written a review of the product on amazon and while I would take it with a grain of salt, it mentions that it has Golden Triangle, Calderone's Return, Prodigal Son and the Burnett Trilogy, the review's not exactly well written but it's worth noting.Here's a link to the amazon page for the product: http://www.amazon.com/Best-80s-Miami-Vice/dp/B004UV3KSO/ref=sr_1_10?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1307307448&sr=1-10

• 2 weeks later...

These are the episodes in this 2-disk "Best of" collection:"Brother's Keeper""Calderone's Return/Demise"Smuggler's BluesOut Where The Busses Don't RunForgive us Our DebtsMirror ImageFreefall

• 10 months later...