British TV ad starring Miami

CarolineUK

This advertisement is currently showing on British TV for the store Marks & Spencer. There are 2 MV locations - the Pink House and in the distance of the evening scene, the Little Prince House. I'm sure there's a scene where the guys WON'T be watching the scenery ;-) Me, I'm interested in the clothes & shoes but hey ho, I am a woman after all lolhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdsXtu2Uzbw

I noticed that! I was sat with my family watching the telly, this advert came on, I pointed at it, yelled: "MIAMI VICE!" and then went back to what I was doing.I'm glad someone else noticed and it wasn't just me seeing Miami Vice in EVERYTHING!!! :D

No, you're not alone. My daughter & I had a similar conversation ... "oh, wow, the MV Pink House ... did you see those shoes?" lol

Thanks Caroline I was going to post this : )there have also been lots of holiday articles about breaks to Miami & its urban renewal programme