Wanna see a truly horrible Facebook person?

Viceman Cometh

This woman is a friend-of-a-friend on Facebook, which is how I stumbled upon her. Her entire page is completely public and she is just an awful person. Check out the link to her "white trash" themed baby shower for a sample. What's maybe even more shocking is that there's not a single person in her life who objects.I'd love to take her page viral until she is shamed into locking it down, but I'm just not that web savvy.http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000033930615#!/album.php?fbid=10150510381740534&id=566220533&aid=655762

What a difference from my daughter's baby shower!!!!!!!!:thumbsdown:If this is on the up & up....the girl is obviously an un-wed mother & is trying to put on a 'who cares' attitude. :oI feel sorry for her!Actually........I think this is just a gag!

That's exactly the point. It is a gag. A tasteless one. The woman is from privilege (she's got a rich husband and lists her occupation as "trophy wife") and is getting her jollies out of savagely mocking people with less than her.That's why she's horrible.

You are right, Viceman.......it is a tasteless gag!I'm not a big fan of Facebook anyway. I go there only a couple times a week.