Crockett's No. 88 Jersey

Viceman Cometh

I posted this elsewhere, but thought I'd toss it out in a more general area.For the past several years, I've been on a sporadic quest to order a custom "Crockett" number 88 Florida Gators jersey. A couple problems: 1. I can't find a site that allows me to customize the number (in other words, I could put "Crockett" on a Gators jersey, but there are only like three numbers to choose from, and 88 isn't one of them).2. Forget about finding a throwback Gators jersey that is the appropriate era (late 60s/early70s when Sonny would have attended).Anybody have any advice? I'm kinda obsessed with this idea.

Thank you sir. I swear I googled searched it, and this site did not come up. I found three others, but their user interfaces left a lot to be desired.

• Administrators

You know if that site doesn't pan out you should give .org a try. Plenty of jerseys, sunglasses and sneakers for sale. They might be able to hook you up! ;)

• 2 months later...