Bad Guy Kills:Crockett vs Tubbs

widereceiver 88

I don't know if there's a thread about this topic,but do we know how many bad guys is shot and killed by either Crockett or Tubbs from season 1 - 5 ?Which means that we have to watch all the episodes again,which i don't mind, or do u guys have a good memory? Let's keep this thread alive and start counting - Go Vicers!Later

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• widereceiver 88

• codemaster94

• timm525

• LNGLK

• Administrators

I seem to recall a thread either on here or the other site about Crockett's kills/shoots. I think the total was more than most countries loose in a war. :)

Calderone's Demise aka Calderone's Return Part II: C=1 (Also knocked out 1 with HK94 Sub-Machine Gun)T=1 (Also knocked out 1 with a liquor bottle)

Crockett and Tubbs ONLY Kill List (Updating in almost every day)Pilot aka Brother's Keeper:C=2T=2 Heart of Darkness:C=0T=0 Cool Runnin':C=.5T=.5They both shot at the same Jamaican. The Hit List, or Calderone's Return Part I:C=0T=0 Calderone's Demise aka Calderone's Return Part II:C=1 (Also knocked out 1 with HK94 Sub-Machine Gun)T=1 (Also knocked out 1 with a liquor bottle) One Eyed Jack:C=0T=0 (Knocked out 1 with a punch) No Exit: C=1T=0 (Knocked out 1 with a Punch) The Great McCarthy (I watch this almost every week): C=0T=0 Glades:C=4T=0 (Knocked out 1 with a Punch) Little Prince:C=0T=0 Milk Run:C=0T=1 Score aka Golden Triangle Part I:C=0T=0 Golden Triangle Part II:C=0 (Wounded one, miraculously though)T=1

We're going for kills and knockouts, right? Smuggler's Blues:C=0T=1 Rites of Passage:C=.5T=.5They shot at the same guy. The Maze:C=1T=0 Made For Each Other:C=0T=0

Hey codemaster94I was thinking only kills,because if u broaden this subject then it can get a bit complicated - so let's stick to kills only.How do u calculate the 5 each in Rites Of Passage.I know that C+T shot and killed the same guy,would u count that as one each or what do u suggest?Later

Hey codemaster94I was thinking only kills' date='because if u broaden this subject then it can get a bit complicated - so let's stick to kills only.How do u calculate the 5 each in Rites Of Passage.I know that C+T shot and killed the same guy,would u count that as one each or what do u suggest?Later[/quote'] I count the .5 as half of a kill. They both shot an killed the same guy, so I give each a half of a kill, so C gets a .5, and so does T.:cool:

Home InvadersC= 1.5 (Crockett + Castillo both shot and killed one thug)T= 0 (Tubbs unfortunately didn't feature in the episode)Nobody Lives ForeverC=1T=1EvanC=.5T=.5LombardC=0T=0

We're going for kills and knockouts' date=' right? Smuggler's Blues:C=0T=1 Rites of Passage:C=.5T=.5They shot at the same guy. The Maze:C=1T=0 Made For Each Other:C=0T=0[/quote'] Tubbs actually shot the young Escobar kid when he pulled his gun from his ankle in The Maze

Season 1 Summary Bad Guy Kills:Crockett vs TubbsWell, with help from codemaster94, we established that during season 1 there were 14 kills by Crockett and 7.5 kills by Tubbs. (.5 each if they shoot and kill the same bad guy.Well now it's time for Season 2 - Let's do this thingLater

Well' date=' with help from codemaster94, we established that during season 1 there were 14 kills by Crockett and 7.5 kills by Tubbs. (.5 each if they shoot and kill the same bad guy. Well now it's time for Season 2 - Let's do this thing Later[/quote'] :) Nice. Finally feel like we're accomplishing something.

Well' date=' with help from codemaster94, we established that during season 1 there were 14 kills by Crockett and 7.5 kills by Tubbs. (.5 each if they shoot and kill the same bad guy. Well now it's time for Season 2 - Let's do this thing Later[/quote'] Prodigal Son Part I & II (My DVD has both parts tied together):C=.5x6=3+1+2+3+2=11T=.5x6=3+3+1+3=10 Whatever Works:C=1T=1 Out Where The Buses Don't Run:C=1T=0