Crockett hates ......?

widereceiver 88

Here is a question for all u Vice addictsWhat is one of the things that Crockett hates in his line of work?Later

Exactly the same as I :Files:thumbsdown:, documents:thumbsdown:, records:thumbsdown: - well, over the dull:evil: paperwork indicated.

• Administrators

Using people for the job. Ie. the kids in Milk Run, the kid in Little Prince, the kid in the Good Collar, Rita in No Exit.

Running after criminals... :D At least I definitely heard him saying "I hate this part" in such a situation. Guys who beat women... gets really sensitive about it all the time and wants to give the guy a major ass-kicking. :) Other things were already said, I think.

Come on guys there;s something else that i'm looking for, it's not that hard!Later

Come on guys there;s something else that i'm looking for' date=' it's not that hard!Later[/quote'] ... it's not that hard! :rolleyes: You say it well, just because you know, what you want to hear. Where I'm also very sure :D, but that will probably not be: He does not like warm beer! (but in his line of work? No, it can not be, but since one takes what comes, hm, hm ..) ... or maybe.. he does not like it, even if you confiscated the Daytona :p !

I don't know... getting expensive spare parts for his Ferrari? :D Having a salary that's too small? Not having enough free time to see his son?All right, Widereceiver, give us some clue - do you mean something serious, concerning feelings, or just some funny stuff, like "warm beer" or whatever?

Ok let me help u guys out a bit. It normally happens on a stakeout. There are numerous examples when he says those words, "IT'S JUST THE ..... I HATE THE .....Now it should be very easy.

• Administrators

Waiting yes, but he also hates all those other things too! ;)