Spotted! Don Johnson.

DefinitelyCrockett

bluepearl' date=' Thank You So Much for bringing this information to this website :clap:[/quote']
Thank you very much' date=' Bluepearl! :)[/quote']
Thanks again - bluepearl :thumbsup::D
You all are very welcome !!!!!!!!THANK YOU !

• 2 weeks later...
LA Philharmonic Opening Night 2012, September 27:Arrivals:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildAfter Show Party:Eingefügtes BildA familiar face at the LA Phil 2012 Opening Night Gala: Don Johnson of "Miami Vice" with the evening's co-chair Joan Hotchkis (photo: SocietyNewsLA.com):D:D much more relaxed... Phew !!! :)

Great to see Don with the Season 4 "Wildman" look again (albiet a little more gray). I'm guessing he's growing his hair out for some movie part...

Arrivals:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildAfter Show Party:Eingefügtes BildA familiar face at the LA Phil 2012 Opening Night Gala: Don Johnson of "Miami Vice" with the evening's co-chair Joan Hotchkis (photo: SocietyNewsLA.com):D:D much more relaxed... Phew !!! :)

@Bluepearl,Don really looks good and relaxed,smiling having a good time.Love that wild man smile.Thanks for sharing these pictures Bluepearl :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

You wonder? Oh - you will not have to wait for long ;)December 5 - The Tonight Show/Jay Leno !

@bluepearl,I am looking forward in seeing Don and hearing that voice again.

• 2 months later...

Official Cagey reaction:- Nikke Finke's Oscar live-snark article is funny- I was watching Walking Dead and nursing my back pain instead- I guess QT's gal didn't get the memo on boobage at the Oscars- Don, Team Bowtie suits you better- Nice Core Fram shoes!

I watched the Oscars but missed DJ!:cry:

We all missed him at the Oscar TV Show.He was only to watch for the break of a second' date=' :clap: for the best Make up Artists - that was nothing.All I can offer is this:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=DozgVLt9RP8

Thank you for that clip, Bluepearl. It's the most I've seen Don in a long time. :clap:I 'm not a Pierce Morgan fan but I must admit he gave DJ a fairly long interview and said good things about him. :thumbsup:DJ can't get away from people loving him in Miami Vice.....he IS Miami Vice. DON.......face the facts and PRODUCE & ACT IN A MIAMI VICE< REMAKE! :done: