Spotted! Don Johnson.

DefinitelyCrockett

Don @ 85th Annual Academy AwardsEingefügtes Bild

We have been so lucky this year in getting to see so much of Don with success of DJANGO and hope he does not disappear into the wood work again like so many other actors of MV have done
  • Like 1

• 10 months later...

Don @ Sundance Film Festival - January 18, 2014 - Premiere to the new movie 'COLD IN JULY'.

Finally he wears the correct glasses again and the thought to watch a new episode by MV with him (now) as 

Lieutenant at the desk of OCB becomes damn alive in me for one more time.

Eingefügtes Bild
  • Like 2

Don @ Sundance Film Festival - January 18, 2014 - Premiere to the new movie 'COLD IN JULY'.

Finally he wears the correct glasses again and the thought to watch a new episode by MV with him (now) as 

Lieutenant at the desk of OCB becomes damn alive in me for one more time.

Eingefügtes Bild

He looks great and a nice tribute to MV with the wayfarers 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Current still shot by FROM DUSK TILL DAWN - The Series (released March 11 - 2014)

Still the same motion with the glasses and the view to the left  ;)

Eingefügtes Bild

• Like 1

Current still shot by FROM DUSK TILL DAWN - The Series (released March 11 - 2014)

Eingefügtes Bild

A considerably older - but really great Don  :D  :)  :thumbsup:  :fireworks: 

I wonder how he lost all the weight the last two years. I want that too :evil:

I guess work out :p en stop eating :D

Yes watching what he ate and less drink I suppose - and regular exercise.

He was a heavy drinker for many years  :D  :)  :fireworks:  :radio: 

:cool: 

Yes watching what he ate and less drink I suppose - and regular exercise.

He was a heavy drinker for many years  :D  :)  :fireworks:  :radio: 

Yes he was :D ! He did fine though, losing that weight 'n all. He is about five years older than me so there is hope left. I hope to loose 20 pounds. After that I should have the same result :cool: If he could do it I can. I'm trying to eat less carbonhydrates, although the E.H.P diet is probably the best (Eat Half Portions) and stop thinking of food. He likes sports and I don't, but I wonder if he works out that much. He playes golf I guess and a little tennis, but pushing iron? He would have had bigger muscles.

Yes he was :D ! He did fine though, losing that weight 'n all. He is about five years older than me so there is hope left. I hope to loose 20 pounds. After that I should have the same result :cool: If he could do it I can. I'm trying to eat less carbonhydrates, although the E.H.P diet is probably the best (Eat Half Portions) and stop thinking of food. He likes sports and I don't, but I wonder if he works out that much. He playes golf I guess and a little tennis, but pushing iron? He would have had bigger muscles.

Good luck to you then - he plays a lot of golf  :D  :)  :fireworks: 

Eingefügtes Bild

I watch Dusk til Dawn and was very impressed and entertained from minute to minute and held my breath and exhaled when I saw Don.Have to now congratulate Don on a fine performance and some of his actions and movements reminded of the past.It is so nice to have you back on the screen where you deserve to be and interacting with the other actors.Fantastic job.Keeping my fingers cross we see more of you Don 

Hope you all see Don in this series its not to be missed.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

March 20-2014NCAA Tournament Arizona

Wow, I asked to see more of Don and my wish was granted maybe I can ask again but that would be greedy.I will enjoy what I am getting right now and Don does have a life to to live also not in the public eye.Don looks great don't care if he's older he's still the man the whole package  =)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Eingefügtes Bild

COLD IN JULY becomes released on 23rd May - 2014 in U.S.

Why I have the feeling this movie will beat Django Unchained in regard to Don about lengths?
It will become a blast!  :D  :done:

No stupid bells and whistles this time rather essential spiciness  :thumbsup: !

• Like 3

Eingefügtes Bild

Why I have the feeling this movie will beat Django Unchained in regard to Don about lengths?

Great Don 

Eingefügtes Bild

Welcome Back Sonny Crockett .Well honestly I was looking at something else in the picture  :eek: but anyway just being a BADASS right now myself.Don looks so good and I am impatiently waiting to see him and his emotions in action again.BOY,Don can express his emotions in a character so well that's a big turn on for me with him

Edited by alleycat
  • Like 1