Crockett free fall breakdown realistic ?

jpaul1

Hi , that's a question i asked to myself , is it possible that an undercover cop that spent lot of time on the "wrong side" gets a breakdown like Crockett in free fall , don't know after an emotional or psycological shock for example ? is there any example of some to whom it happened

From the medical factor here for sure. This is a split personality, caused by shock or similar, even possible at extremely happy events (but in this case of course much more rare). There are a number of examples in real life, but here I can not list by name. BUT .... as shown here from good to evil and back to good from evil as undercover cop ? No :thumbsdown:, so it was well and are required for the series - but in real life? No go! As the detective would be flown up completely.

Hi ' date=' that's a question i asked to myself , is it possible that an undercover cop that spent lot of time on the "wrong side" gets a breakdown like Crockett in free fall , don't know after an emotional or psycological shock for example ? is there any example of some to whom it happened[/quote'] Why Freefall? Did you mean the "Burnett saga"? But that hapenned way before the Freefall.

• 2 weeks later...

yes i'm talking of when Crockett becomes Burnett after the boat's explosion . sorry i said Freefall cause i was thinking of that YT vid when i made the post . bluepearl understood what i was trying to say

love undercover cops they are all alone with themselves as the only enemy , and you can escape them only by being yourself