White blazers at JC Penny

Miami Classic

Hey everyone, new guy here. I've been watching MV for most of this year going through the DVDs one at a time because I am a huge Michael Mann fan. When I decided to go to a local dance event, the 9th annual Tulsa, OK "80's Prom", well, there was only one way to go. Miami Vice!I read about the linen blazers at Belk and picked one up, beautiful!Yesterday I was looking for some henleys and came across nice white cotton blazers at JC Penny by Stafford on 70% discount. I couldn't get one in my size - 40L - but they were soooo cheap. Anyway, check out JC Penny nation wide (USA) and see if you can come up with the same killer price!. 80's Prom is tonight! I can't wait. I'm totally in costume except I'm minus a badge and ID in wallet. I'll pick up a watch tonight before I go. Take care!

Take photos, then share them here.Also, check out the COOPER&SCRAPBOOK SECTION, and look at my thread on screen worn MIAMI VICE blazers. :thumbsup: