Arrogant Stroh in Knock Knock Who's There

widereceiver 88

I was watching Knock Knock,Who's There the other night again and came upon the scene where this agent Stroh was questioning Crockett on a something he did during a police operation.I don't know if u guys can recall the scene when he switched the tape recorder off and told Crockett that he musn't think that he's special just because of the fancy clothes and car etc. "Underneath you are just like us, a 3200 flatfoot ...."I was really pissed off. I know that it's part of the script, but you also get the idea that this guy is jealous of Crockett.Good thing later when Stroh came into the building to badmouth Crockett again Castillo was there with one of his favourite stares, and Sonny told him his a "pompous arrogant..."Do u guys get the same feeling about this "arrogant pompous ...Stroh"?Later

• Administrators

I think he was more jealous of Sonny than anything else. That's why he despised him so much.Hell, I'm jealous too. I want his Ferrari, boats, clothes, women... :thumbsup:

I think he was more jealous of Sonny than anything else. That's why he despised him so much.Hell' date=' I'm jealous too. I want his Ferrari, boats, clothes, women... :thumbsup:[/quote'] It's a great scene because it shows the audience that both Crockett and Stroh, on some level, wrongly feel that they deserve the lavish lifestyle, even if one gets to experience it and the other doesn't. I think it's a side effect of the undercover work, wanting to reap the benefits of the drug dealers they're trying to catch.

Always found Stroh's face to be quite punchable, it's a shame that nobody got to prove my theory in that episode.