Name's Burnett... Mr. Burnett to you...

Mr. Burnett

So then, I've been brought up to snuff with stuff. I guess I missed a lot in a few months, haven't I? This will be my new Vice home though. :DAs for why I suddenly disappeared at "the other place" *well, not suddenly, my frequency of appearances also started dropping off sharply over the summer*, I ended up getting two jobs, one with the University I once went to, the other at a local high school. This winter though, those will end and I'll be with NASA at Goddard until I go to Graduate School.I'm still a Physics guy, it's what I got my degree in in May, but I'll be going to Grad School for Astronomy, hoping to make it big as an equation obsessed stargazer... ;)Oh yeah, and I still love my game shows. When Mr. Burnett might not work, Mr. Sajak will also still be acceptable to call me... :)WASSUP ALL? :cheers:

Hello Mr. Burnett I am new here. I have checken the threads and this seems like a cool place. Just thought I would say hi..I like it, I like it alot Izzy!!!(Phil the still )

• Administrators

Well it's about time someone started posting "Wheel of Fortune" puzzles over here. I've taken it upon myself to try and keep the game going in your absence. But now that your overhere...Post away buddy! :thumbsup:

• Administrators

Hey Mr. Burnett!!!What a joy to meet you here again after such a long time of absence. Never thought of reading you again. So welcome buddy!:tasse_prost:Maybe we'll play some games again ... :glossy::dance2:

Welcome MR.I too wanted to be an astronomer into cosmology but I didn't like working nights ..........................................Good luck with that...I'm jealous.