MV Stars On DWTS

Vicechic84

With with the enormous popularity of the show 'Dancing With The Stars' the last few years I have a question to pose the Vice fans. I was wondering whom of your favourite Vice stars would you like to see as a guest on the show. Maybe Tubbs with his sharp moves? Gina, Trudy? Perhaps, Castillo or Zito? You might want to see some of your favourite villans trip the light fantastic around the dance floor! Also, what dance style would you think they'd be good at? The jive, Argentine tango, quick-step, etc...? Share your thoughts!

The rumor is that DJ has been asked repeatedly. I can't see him doing it, though, as I imagine he thinks it's beneath him. Conversely, I think PMT would be perfect -- BUT I wonder if he might be "too has-been" for the show. I mean strictly going by their standards, not MY personal opinion. Cast members for DWTS seem to be either current reality stars or stars from yesteryear who had either one huge iconic role (Florence Henderson) or several smaller roles (Kirstie Alley). The closest scenario to PMT I could see would be John Ratzenburger -- but you've got to remember, despite being known as Cliff from "Cheers," he also has more recent credits as Hamm in the Toy Story flicks. With PMT, he was Rico for five years and that's about it as far as national consciousness goes.

I can't see PMT turning it down. It's $300K and the man has 12 kids!

In an interview, PMT had told that he became a wealthy man because of Miami Vice. Maybe, he´d invested his money well and can pay the maintainence with the interest.If PMT appears in this show, he, in my opinion, would definitely do it because of fun.

In an interview' date=' PMT had told that he became a wealthy man because of Miami Vice. Maybe, he´d invested his money well and can pay the maintainence with the interest.[/quote'] Not to mention the million-dollar plus money he received as a result of a lawsuit he won from from the "Psychic Friends Network."

I agree, I could see PMT dancing the jive and Saundra Santiago would do a mean Argentine tango! :thumbsup:

I always watch Dancing with the stars.Philip Michael Thomas would be a great candiate.He was a good dancer on Miami Vice.That man has skills thats for sure.

Yep agree with you guys - PMT can pull off some great moves! Would love to see him do the show. Also Saundra and Olivia would do great. We never saw Crockett dance on MV due to his 'trick knee', so can't really imagine how DJ would do!!

Hate to say this, but Don Johnson would probably be the only MV alumn asked to compete on DWTS. They could've asked him already, doubt that he would ever do it. And maybe EJO, since he's also known to many for the recent BSG reboot.