new website about miami vice

vladvenoir

Thanks for telling us about it. I never recognized that so many actors had been playing in Miami Vice.

Amazing website. Interesting to read about the actors that played some of my favorite characters.

• Administrators

Unbelievable amount of info! I suppose somewhere in that list of actors is the guy who played Jake Pierson's son in "El Viejo" He also played an internal affairs cop in "The Dutch Oven" We've never found out who he is.

Isn't it great to see all the stars who were relatively unknowns when MV aired on TV and where they are now?Bruce Willis and Julia Roberts come to mind as well as a host of others.Great site! thanks....

It seems to me that it isn't an entirely new site - I've been visiting it every now and then for a year or two. I thought you were familiar with it. It's great indeed :)

you welcome, i enjoy google their name and read what thye have been up to, can anyobdy do more on locations look up to see if those streets, building are still around

Thanks for telling us about it. I never recognized that so many actors had been playing in Miami Vice.

This is a great website - it has been the main website I have been going to for episode recaps. They are very detailed.

Fantastic website!!!:happy::happy::clap::clap:I wonder how they know so many details about VICE, especially the dates of birth of the charakters and even the co-stars!!!:glossy:

• 3 months later...

Glad to see so many people are enjoying the Miami Vice wiki, I'm one of the guys who helps run it, adding and editing the articles etc. On behalf of myself and Reds5fan, the guy who does most of the work, thanks for your support!

• Like 2

Glad to see so many people are enjoying the Miami Vice wiki' date=' I'm one of the guys who helps run it, adding and editing the articles etc. On behalf of myself and Reds5fan, the guy who does most of the work, thanks for your support![/quote']You have done a great job of describing Miami Vice. I am so thankful for miamiviceonline and websites like Miami Vice wiki :thumbsup::happy:
  • Like 1

You have done a great job of describing Miami Vice. I am so thankful for miamiviceonline and websites like Miami Vice wiki :thumbsup::happy:

Thank you, it's great to know the work we've done is appreciated!