Happy Birthday, Philip Michael Thomas

Christine

All the Best !

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildIt is 26 May 2011 - so your birthday. For this, the warmest congratulations! Have a great day. Stay healthy. And we all want to see you again. You are a great part of the whole. Thank you for this!

Today's Columbus Dispatch Newspaper also reported Philip Michael was a native of Columbus, Ohio which I never knew before. Anyway happy Birthday!:cake:

HI Ultracool! :)Happy Birthday gemini pal! :)Long life and prosper...ooops...it was from another show...So man? MV TV reunion...maybe? maybeee?

Happy Birthday!(Jeeze' date=' I wish you were actually reading this.) :cry::)[/quote'] I agree, Coop! What a pity that he´ll never know how many fans had been thinking about him on his special day.

Guest myonlyvice

Happy birthday, Philip! You've really been an inspiration to me through all the years and countless of viewings of MV and I can't help but suspect that you and Tubbs are alike in more ways than you differ. And believe me sir, this is a compliment! Have a wonderful, blessed day. I hope we see you soon on the big or the little screen!