MV and 80's Hairstyles

eddie

Not seeing a lot if any about DJ's hairstyles. Thats 80's fasion in hair, but DJ's was beyond perfect. People today say they look dated and out of style. I Don't think so! Which looked the best ? They all looked so cool at least on him. It just got longer. Which season do you think was his best look? I like Season 2, but in 3 the spike was the dope! Eddie:rain:

Not seeing a lot if any about DJ's hairstyles. Thats 80's fasion in hair' date=' but DJ's was beyond perfect. People today say they look dated and out of style. I Don't think so! Which looked the best ? They all looked so cool at least on him. It just got longer. Which season do you think was his best look? I like Season 2, but in 3 the spike was the dope! Eddie:rain:[/quote'] Oh, I'm very special there..I love :happy: the very long hair in Season 5. It was absolutely fantastic for me. Even in his first films (70er) he has such long hair - it was great !!Okay, okay many of the other users don't like that, but... I'm not the others :p !Ähm... But the "ponytail :)" was horrible! :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Not seeing a lot if any about DJ's hairstyles. Thats 80's fasion in hair' date=' but DJ's was beyond perfect. People today say they look dated and out of style. I Don't think so! Which looked the best ? They all looked so cool at least on him. It just got longer. Which season do you think was his best look? I like Season 2, but in 3 the spike was the dope! Eddie:rain:[/quote']Any except season 3. It looks like an explosion at a macaroni factory

Any except season 3. It looks like an explosion at a macaroni factory

:thumbsup::clap::thumbsup: That is so good !! I never heard this explanation before.Oh my' date=' and now I see... my avatar is an EXPLOSION :fireworks: -Avatar :D.:):rolleyes::)But your be right LNGLK! " [b']....explosion at a macaroni factory" (headshaking and :thumbsup:)

I hated that spike style too... though when I rewatched season 3 recently, I thought that there was something in it, to use for a change... at least in that how it looked in the last half of the season when DJ's hair had grown a bit... but I wouldn't like it for a long time anyway. All other styles are OK with me (even the ponytail), it's hard to choose between them. Long hair on DJ is awesome, but season 2 style is also great, and season 1 was all right, just a classic haircut - not really "long", but not too short. Guess I can name season 2, 4, 5 as my favourite DJ hairstyles.