D.J. Movies

widereceiver 88

I have quite a few D.J. movies, in fact just yesterday i managed to get Sweet Hearts Dance,which is really one of my favourite ones.Unfortunately there is still a few which i don't know was released on dvd.Does anyone know if Cease Fire and The Long Hot Summer was ever released on dvd.?And then i suppose there's quite a few of us who wonders if Season 4-6 of Nash Bridges will ever be released.Later

Nice Threat! :thumbsup::rolleyes: Oh my, I'm so a crazy :birdie::birdie::birdie: collector of all DJ-films, whether DVD or VHS. No. Cease Fire is not officially on DVD. If so, it can only act for a copy of VHS tape.The Long Hot Summer (what :happy::happy: a film) is available on DVD to watch, but that is so extremely rare that I think it is a great risk here to buy a pirated copy.If you have time on ebay (worldwide!) You could look lucky. Is it so every 4 weeks thereby.Let ebay search for this, than you have an email if it is. Nash Bridges Season is 4-6 it is not projected to begin in the near future commercially available as a result of the lawsuit obtained by DJ (:clap:), would arise again a proper payment to its slopes. (Oh my bumpy bumpy English, i hope you can understand that ;)) Maybe if we all wait long enough :rolleyes: (as long as we have to wait for MV ...) there is any wall once, much later. I'm happy to have all of the sequences copied from German TV :happy: !! Sweet Hearts Dance is one of my personal favorites too. But I think we both belong to rather the minority. Never mind. I love it, to see DJ as a very normal citizen.Have fun with your films... :D:D:D

Thanx for the info bluepearl, i appreciate it.Buy the way there's nothing wrong with your english.Stay cool

I have quite a few D.J. movies' date=' in fact just yesterday i managed to get Sweet Hearts Dance,which is really one of my favourite ones.Unfortunately there is still a few which i don't know was released on dvd.Does anyone know if Cease Fire and The Long Hot Summer was ever released on dvd.?And then i suppose there's quite a few of us who wonders if Season 4-6 of Nash Bridges will ever be released.Later[/quote'] DJ films available on dvd...Dead BangHarley Davidson and the Marlboro ManThe Hot SpotBorn YesterdayTin CupGuilty as SinMachete

I also have,SWEET HEARTS DANCEA BOY AND HIS DOGG.I.JOETHE HARROD EXPERIMENTIN PUSUIT OF HONORMOONDANCE ALEXANDERWORD OF HONOR