This is only a test.

Guest myonlyvice

Guest myonlyvice

Cassie, a bitch named Lassie, and a ***** named Sassy fished for massive bass and cunner, with the master bait twatchel on the hook, reading Dickens, chasing balls, not spending a farthing, sitting on their prickly, co**** grass under the shade of the ****tah tree.Sorry, now I can go back to being an adult.

Guest myonlyvice

I apologize for my lame attempt at humor. I was quite amused when, in a previous thread, the word spelled c.o.a.r.s.e. was rendered as "co****" because the last four letters spell a crude word in certain dialects of English. In an attempt to amuse myself, I tried to "engineer" a lame sentence that would be almost pure asterisks but apparently I overestimated the sensitivity of the profanity blocking program that governs our posts; it allowed quite a few things that I had not anticipated it would allow. My apologies for any confusion and for any offense taken. Honestly in real life I never swear.

• Administrators

We have certain words entered in to be blocked. I could list them but they all look like this ****, ***, ******, ... :)Also words that are on the list that are part of other words get the same treatment.

We have certain words entered in to be blocked. I could list them but they all look like this ****' date=' ***, ******, ... :)Also words that are on the list that are part of other words get the same treatment.[/quote'] Really??HOLY ****!!!

We have certain words entered in to be blocked. I could list them but they all look like this ****' date=' ***, ******, ... :)Also words that are on the list that are part of other words get the same treatment.[/quote'] That explains why the name of a car got that treatment in chapter three of "Bloody Sunday" fan fiction. :birdie::)

• Administrators

:hot:We are edited???What about free speech?What the ****? :rain:

I gotta say that this is one of the least edited/moderated forums on the net.I'm a member on a gun forum and the mods there are just drunk with power. I've never seen so many locked topics and banned members over nothing. I just shake my head when I see them do that. They're on a huge power trip. :thumbsdown:

I gotta say that this is one of the least edited/moderated forums on the net.I'm a member on a gun forum and the mods there are just drunk with power. I've never seen so many locked topics and banned members over nothing. I just shake my head when I see them do that. They're on a huge power trip. :thumbsdown:

I hope the gun forum guys don't read this Tim, or they might ban you for posting such comments about them. ;):)

We have certain words entered in to be blocked. I could list them but they all look like this ****' date=' ***, ******, ... :)[/quote'] I can teach you all some Italian words that won't be transformed into ****** :)