Your MV moments in real life.

blondman69

Apologies if this thread has been done to death elsewhere on this forum.Tonight I had the Brothers Keeper "It was real" phone call with my ex . I'm still stunned at how well the dialogue fitted my situation tonight.Thank you MV!

Apologies if this thread has been done to death elsewhere on this forum.Tonight I had the Brothers Keeper "It was real" phone call with my ex . I'm still stunned at how well the dialogue fitted my situation tonight.Thank you MV!

You are correct, there already is a thread like this on this website.Regardless, I always get a kick out of reading someone's VICE experience. Before finding this website, for many, many years, I thought I was the last remaining MIAMI VICE fan that kept up with it, and thought about it on a daily basis, and still wanted to talk about it.Always great to read MIAMI VICE moments for those who still remember the greatest show ever on Television.... MIAMI VICE. :cheers: