Help, recalling a speciific MV episode...

juscat

I was only a youngster when Miami Vice originally aired, so I do not recall much of the actual episodes and I am catching up on re-runs (currently Season 2 - French Twist).However, there was part of an episode that has burned in my memory: The scene involved Crockett in a graveyard shoot out, with a Bon Jovi song (Wanted Dead or Alive), playing in the background. Does anybody know what episode and season this featured?

• Administrators

Season 3 "El Viejo" The Bon Jovi song "Wanted Dead or Alive" was played at the beginning of the episode. The song playing during the graveyard shootout is "State of Emergency" by Cactus World News.

El Viejo is a great episode. Should be showing on 111Hits in about 5 or 6 weeks time.Tonight is, as you mentioned, 'French Twist' & also I think 'The Fix' is on after that.

I was tempted to watch some of this episode on Youtube, but I will wait to watch it in its entirety, so I can re-gain the 'full' experience. I remember the intensity of the scene....it was drawn out with no words wasn't it? Stange, I could have sworn it was Bon Jovi's Wanted Dead or Alive' song playing in the background to the graveyard shoot out scene....Anyways, I'm looking forward to 'French Twist' tonight and hopefully some Crockett-girl action :happy:

Hey juscatI'm afraid but Ferrariman is correct, it is definitely State Of Emergency by Cactus World News that plays during the graveyard shootout - just checked it myself again.Later